10. Early

Previously on Stay Beside Him:
"Nice meeting you Baerim!"
"Let's... Postpone the marriage."
"What?"
----------------------
Now on Stay Beside Him:

"What did you say?" I got up from the bed agitated.

"We're going to have to leave earlier for the tour and it turns out that it's going to be before the marriage. I won't be able to come back so I was thinking if we postpone it."

"Listen, I wasn't the one who insisted on getting married! You did!"

"I know but what am I supposed to do?! Leave my dream for you!"

"Well, I don't know, yeah! You shouldn't have gone with this wedding if you knew you weren't prepared for it!"

"I am prepared but noticing how you're acting! It seems you're not!"

"That's not the damn point! You kept yelling at me, lying to me and making me regret many things I did before! I finally agreed to marrying you happily and you want to do this!"

"Do what? I'm just leaving for 9 months! Can you calm down?" My eyes widened as I clenched my fist.

"Are you being serious? Are you really telling me to calm down?" I said holding all of my anger down.

"9 months, if you really loved me you would wait wouldn't you?! You need to hear yourself! You're telling me to leave the one chance I have to go on tour just so we can get a stupid ring on our finger!"

""Stupid" well sorry if that's how you're thinking about this." I stormed out of the room and left the apartment.

I walked outside without a jacket and sat on the stairs. Freezing my butt off.

I started to cry slowly and quietly.

"Need a coat?" I looked up and saw Suga handing me a navy blue coat.

I couldn't smile or move so Suga put the coat on my shoulders and picked me up.

"I told you." He said until he hugged me tightly.

"I know you did."

Jimin POV

I ran outside, panting like crazy and before I knew it, I was standing in front of the glass door and on the other side I saw, my fiancé, my childhood friend hugging another man.

I stood there looking at them until they were out of site.

I crouched down and held my head in my hands. Ruffling my hair, I said to myself

"I'm really an idiot."

--2 Days Later--

Baerim POV

I got back home and walked in, hoping all the commotion went down.

"Hello?" I shouted out from the entrance.

I took off my shoes and looked up to Jimin, looking like he hasn't sleept in years.

Before I could say anything, I was in his arms.

"Where have you been? You idiot, I could've died from worrying so much." His hug becoming tighter and tighter.

"I'm sorry."

"It's alright. I was asking for too much."

We pulled away from the hug and looked at each other's eyes before he softly planted his lips onto mine.

"Baerim, I'm leaving in a day...."

"What? Wasn't it supposed to be in 2 weeks?!" My eyes widened as tears started to fill up.

"I know but technical difficulties... I'm so sorry." He hugged me again.

"It's ok, I'll wait for you. I promise."

--That Evening--

Jimin was sitting, watching Tv since he finished packing. I was pretty bored so I joined him on the couch.

I sat on his lap while on the couch and slouched in his chest.

He held me in his arms as we watch random Tv shows.

--12:40 am--

"Hey, let's go sleep." I saw that Jimin was falling asleep.

"Alright, let's go."

We went in bed and we held each other deep under covers.

"Tomorrow... You're gonna be with the guys right?"

He nodded while falling asleep. I sighed and closed my eyes.

"Alright."

----------------------
Author's Note:

Yes he's actually gonna leave and yes they postponed the wedding. Trust me I was pissed at myself too LOL! Anyways I hope you all liked this chapter of you did comment below and vote!!

Love you guys,

Xoxo Me