MONSTER PROLOGUE

YoonGi was not expecting a child. But what made it worse was the fact that he was pregnant with a vampires child.
He's life couldn't have gotten worse due to the fact that he was only a freshman in college and had a future ahead of him. But all of that vanished with a single night a hot and sexy vampire who's name was Hoseok.

Back with another story yes I am trash like wtf.... I should stop writing so much but ehh.......

Vampire AU (alternate Universe which means they are not famous)

-----

"Stop looking at me like that you asshole" YoonGi yelled at Hoseok who was looking at him, well not him specifically his stomach, Hoseok had an intense stare at his stomach then looked at YoonGi. YoonGi being self conscious about his body he wrapped his arms around himself and thats when he felt it, a small bump on his stomach. No wonder why his skinny jeans wouldn't fit him anymore. His appetite got bigger. And he just now noticed it. Maybe it was the fact that he was getting fat. But then why would he crave chicken soup with pancakes for the last month.

" I said stop looking at me, you are creeping me out" YoonGi said once more since Hoseok had tried to touch his stomach, but YoonGi wasn't going to have none of that. Soon YoonGi felt dizzy and light headed. Next thing he knew he was about to collapse with the floor and if it wasn't for Hoseok something bad would have happened.

---

Hello again dear readers I am back with another fanfic i hope you like it.
Age is going to change as you see the title says "MONSTER" so yeah YoonGi is going to be 18 while Hoseok is 23 in human years (vampire years would be 223)

So comment and vote if you like it.
I won't be adding author notes unless its important but remember to always vote and comment.

Coming soon on May, 10, 2016