Knocked up

It was a cold and unusually quiet in the streets as you stroll nonchalantly, you came across a park and saw a dark blue hair male on the swing set, kicking his feet back and forth, he looked like he was in deep thought.

You were so distracted you didn't realize gang members sneaking up on you, making you scream for help and squirm, dropping your bag. All you wanted was to get home safely but instead bumping into crooks, you closed your eyes tightly for the worse.

But shockingly, nothing happened.

Rin used his demonic speed, reaching you before they touched you even further and knocked them all out, but in return one of them gave him a bloody nose.

He sighed, looking at you and rubbed his bloody nose. "Look, you should probably get going.. It's dangerous."

He went back to the swing set, kicking his feet again and heard footsteps, seeing you and blinks.

"Oi, I said—"

"Walk me home!" You screamed at him.

"Tsk.... I'm not your bodyguard..." He had a slight blush, getting up look down at you.

You took the opportunity to grab his arm, forcing him to walk you home, his blush increasing which made you smile.

Even demons have crushes.

Hope you like it~ I will definitely make more scenarios! You guys can continue in PM or in the comment box, have fun.