Who Does What Now

Gives nose/forehead kisses

It's a tie between you two,most of the time. when they do occur it's right before Liam has to go off and do who knows what with the rest of the pack. You of course return the gesture!

Gets jealous the most

Both of you actually one hundred percent. When Liam does get jealous it's always the same response "No I'm not jealous!" You of course beg to differ. On the other hand when it's you,you simply scowl,It's Liam so of course he's going to be around girls a lot.

Picks the other up from the bar when
they're too drunk to drive

Liam only because due to his werewolf side the boy can't get drunk and if he does by any change get drunk you know he's been drinking a lot.

Takes care of on sick days

Yet again Liam because once again his wolf genes prevent him from actually getting sick. Of course if we're talking about physically hurt then your always there to fix the boy up.

Drags the other person out into the water on beach day

You do! Beach days are the best days in your opinion and even better with Liam so the moment you two finish putting your beach things down you pull him out to sea.

Gives unprompted massages

That would be Liam's department and damn does he exceed well. Most often if not always theses massages will happen when you've been hitting the books for far too long and you know you need a break but you can't bring yourself to take one,then woosh unprompted massage comes in.

Drives/rides shotgun

Neither! Both of you like the rest of the pack here made Stiles the honorary driver when it comes to doing pretty much anything. Neither of you mind because who wouldn't want to be riding around in that snazzy jeep?

Brings the other lunch at work

You do and you always make sure he has a heap load to eat. You bring him all types of food and snacks to munch on needless to say he's extremely grateful.

Has the better parental relationship

He does oh my gosh His step father adores you!

Tries to start role-playing in bed
It happened once neither of you speak of it end of story.

Embarrassingly drunk dancer
You are and Liam thinks it's the cutest thing in the entire world. The next day When you find out that you were drunk dancing the night before you ask Liam why he didn't stop you but you never get an response you want to hear instead it's "because you looked so gosh darn adorable Y/N!"

Still cries watching Titanic

Nether of you really. Both of you have seen death up close and personal so it doesn't really effect you when you see it on screen.

Firmly believes in couples costumes

You but only during halloween and man oh man does it take a lot of effort for Liam to see it your way. Eventually he does agrees to it though.

Breaks the expensive gift rule during Christmas

You do because the highest amount of money you could spend on him was twenty bucks. Needless to say you immediately broke the rule.

Makes the other eat breakfast

Both of you. You both know it's important to have breakfast so you both make each other eat a little something before you start your day. Not to mention Liam makes some good French toast who knew?

Remembers anniversaries

Both of you try to but between school,sports oh and the supernatural which always seems to lurking in the shadows it's kinda hard to always keep track.

Brings up having kids

Your a bit young to be having kids and you not entirely sure how it would turn out. Would they be human or werwolf? No matter what your sure Liam would make a great father regardless and Liam could definitely see you as a wonderful parent!

;
I'm always seeing this ship meme on tumblr so I decided to bring it on over to Wattpad because why not? Obviously I give full credit to the person who thought of the questions whoever they might be! Anyway hope you enjoyed love you all!