Chapter Twelve

***Ashley's P•O•V***

I woke up and everything from the other night was a blur. I looked down and Andy was squeezing my hand really tight. I broke loose of his hand and he jumped up out of his chair.

"Calm down" I said.

We giggled and he sat back down.

Andy then went to go get the doctor. The doctor told us that I could go home today.

Andy gently sat me in the car and we drove off. The whole car ride home was very slow.

"Is there a reason why you are driving so damn slow?" I asked.

"I'm fucking starving" I added.

"The doctor said you were being handled to roughly and that's why what happened last night happened. We have to be more careful Ash" he explained.

"If you're are that hungry we can stop somewhere to eat. Drive thru or something" he continued.

"Okay. Ya. I'm not sure what I want. Hmmmm.... How about McDonalds. Can we stop by the store I want some ice cream" I told Andy.

He laughed at me and said okay.

When we got to the drive thru I think I ordered almost everything on the menu. When I was finished ordering I asked "Aren't you gonna get anything?"

"No. I will just eat whatever. You've ordered enough food anyway. I can just eat some of yours if you don't mind" he said giggling

"Of course that's okay" I replied.

When we picked up the food we drove home.

When I sat down on the bed and began to eat I realized I forgot about the ice cream.

"Hey. Um... Andy... Do you mind going to the store for me? I really want some ice cream!!" I said.

"Haha. Okay. No problem. What flavor babe?" He asked.

"Um..... Peanut Butter Cups and Chocolate and Strawberry." I said.

He started to laugh so hard his face turned red.

"Okay. I will be back in 20 minutes 30 at most" he said.

I nodded and he was off to the store.

When Andy left Sammi and Ella walked in. "We have a surprise for you" Ella said. They helped me up and walked me into one of BVB's practicing rooms. It looked like a nursery. "What's going on guys?" I asked. "Well.... Since you and Andy wanted to keep the baby's sex a surprise we made you guys a nursery of what could be a boy an girls room. I looked around and it was perfect. I gave them both a huge hug. I started to tear up and they started to laugh.

After admiring the nursery for a while I went back up stairs. I was so excited to tell Andy and show him the nursery the girls had set up for us.

I was eating on the bed, watching tv, and waiting for Andy when I heard Andy's phone go off.

I glanced at it and it said Julie. Who was Julie I thought. Before I had the chance to pick up the phone Andy walked into the room with a bowl full of ice cream.

He handed me the bowl and I ate it. I don't know why seeing what I saw on Andy's phone got to me but it did. I just had a bad feeling. I didn't talk to Andy much the rest of the day.

***Andy's P•O•V***

I'm not sure if its Ashley's hormones because she's pregnant or what because ever since I came home from the store she's been distant and she's been acting a bit strange lately.