A Night of Sweet Sweet Moans

Elsa looked at her beautiful sister and couldn't help but blush. For the past several weeks, Anna had been sleeping in Elsa's room. What started as a sisterly love had become so much more. Ever since her parents had died, Elsa felt lost. Anna had given her hope when there wasn't any and Elsa felt eternally grateful. Now the two girls sat across from each other eating dinner and enjoying the view.
Anna broke the silence and said "Nice weather that we are having, don't you think, Elsa?"

"I too agree" said Elsa. This made Anna giggle hysterically. "I love it when you giggle" said Elsa.
After the two girls had finished their meals Elsa led Anna to her room where they would spend the night. The second they got through the lock and hinge door Elsa grabbed Anna and slammed her against the wall ferociously. They could feel the tension, the fire inside themselves. They just needed to reach for it. She pecked at Anna's chest. She slowly made her way down to tease Anna. Anna let out a long deep moaning sound that made Elsa excited. Anna added, "Elsa, who knew we would become what we are togeth-." She interrupted herself with a long unexpected moan. At this point neither could help themselves. Both of them endulged in a sweet sex they both longed for. Without return, without regret, they continued to splurge. They made their way to the bed and hopped on. They gradually impulsed, in, out. Faster and faster they went until they had both simultaneously reached their climax. They had eventually done various positions, and then suddenly came to a steady rock. They rubbed against each other, kissed and embraced. They know that their love for each other had become too strong.

After they relax and catch their breath, Anna says finally, "OMG Elsa! I didn't know you had that in you!" Elsa nodded in agreement. "I didn't either!" She spoke without breath. "No! Literally!" Anna spoke and held up her hand showing off the shimmering period blood. Elsa was embarrassed. "I'm so sorry!" "No it's okay, watch this." Elsa sat and saw Anna lick off the blood-and swallow it. Elsa watched intriguingly yet with horror. Then Anna continued. "Didn't I tell you I was a freak in the sheets?"