Someone's in the kitchen with Helga

Anna stood up from the table and hit the whip in retaliation. She knew that the nae nae was old news. She continued under her breath. "I cannot stand around and wait for a miracle to happen. If I want something done, I need to do it myself. Now." With a spark ignited in her eyes, Anna walked to the royal kitchen where chef Helga cooked. "Whats cookin' Helga?" She replied with a short answer in the brawny, manly voice she had. "Royal beans, royal mare meat, and prune cashew stew." Anna did not care about her answer, but instead waited for Helga to direct her attention away from her so she could swipe a butcher's knife without her knowledge or recollection of it. Anna stood, back turned, gripping the knife behind her back. "Oh I could just 'kill' for such a feast!" Anna sarcastically replied. She exited the kitchen, releasing the nervousness she had while inside. "The most of my worries now is getting into Jack Frost's palace."

She ran over to the royal map as she saw it displaying his residency on North Mountain. "Now I know just what to do. She thought up a lie and whispered it. "I'll let it be heard that Elsa ran away and up the mountain again. Once my assistant gets me up the mountain, I'll take it into my own hands to take them back down. . ." She snarled and grinned the meanest of grins. She ran out of the castle, doors banged behind her. She caused quite a commotion. She spotted Kristoff on the dock. "Perfect." She ran down to him. "Kristoff please help! Please help me!" She was gasping for air. Her acting skills were on point. "Anna! What is it!?" "It's Elsa! She ran away again! She got angry about our parents so she stormed away again! Literally!" She knew it was all a lie, not to mention it turning out to be one of her worst acting performances of her entire lying career, although it still earned her a ride up the North Mountain on her quest to murder Jack Frost. "Hop on!" She motioned her towards his sleigh. Anna never loved Kristoff, for her love for his penis inside her was what really had drawn her to him. To her, he was nothing more than a shaft. They rode up the mountain, Kristoff nervous, Anna menacing. They weaved through whitening pines and gathering snow.

They finally reached the top. The wind was blazing and their voices were barely audible. Anna hopped out of the sleigh but Kristoff stayed in. Kristoff then started to yell to Anna. "Wheres Elsa?! Didn't you say she was here?!"

Anna giggled an evil giggle. "You thought, bitch!" She pushed the sleigh with all her might, Kristoff still inside, back down the hill and watched him plummet down. He did flips and other injury-prone things. While on his way down she gave him the finger–on both hands. He must have fell all the way back down to Arendelle because there was no sign of him afterwards. She continued her rebellious dialogue. "That'll teach you."