Chapter 1

You can't lose what you never had,

You can't keep what's not yours,

And you can't hold on to something that does not want to stay.

-quote of the chapter-

A mystic figure sat on a throne made of ice. His eyes stared at nothingness. As he sat there, he couldn't help but wonder. Wonder about what he had done to be given this awful fate. Has he not done enough? He sacrifice everything for them, he fight for them, he lived for them. But of course, fate is always cruel. Now, he knows there is no such thing as a 'Happy ending' in life. He knows now, that love is just an illusion for weak minds. Now he knows the truth. He knows the truth about it all.

Have you ever wondered about what people see you as? Do they see you as a helper? As a friend? As a hero? As an enemy? Well, Perseus Achilles Jackson used to think about this as well. He used to think about this every night until he fell asleep in his cabin. He is really curious about this little question. Wait scratch that, he is very-very-very curious about this. He tried to find this answer by asking his girlfriend - or should I say Ex-girlfriend - and his father - or should I say Ex-father-about this. But, they simply shrugged him off by saying:

"Percy not now, I am trying to read" his Ex-girlfriend Annabeth said with a scrawl and annoyed expression on her face. He also tried to ask his father about this as well, but he simply ignored him and shrug him off by saying"Percy not right now, I'm busy".

He didn't know when it all started. He didn't know when all his friends started to turn their backs at him, or when his father started ignoring him and throwing him away like a piece of trash, or when his girlfriend started cheating on him. But he did know for sure when his life is ruined and when he is betrayed by his own family.

He remembers the day very clearly... in his mind. It was Friday and as usual the camp hold certain activities, such as canoeing, playing in the beach, gardening. But there is one event that the whole camp was very excited about, the event is known as: the capture the flag game. The huntress of Artemis also decided that they would participate in the game as well, seeing that the camp's new hero challenges the hunt to prove that the he is stronger than anyone else in the world. You all must be wondering who he really is, right? Well let me (The Awesome Narrator) explain, he is Kendal Wryer or Kent as he liked to be called. Kent is Poseidon's new favorite child and the camp half blood's new hero. In other words, Kent is Percy's replacement.

Percy's life went downhill as soon as Kent arrived in camp. Somehow, Kent managed to replace Percy from everyone. It is as if Percy has never existed in the first place. His friends turned their backs at him, his girlfriend cheated on him as if he was just a broken doll, his father ignores him and throws him away like a piece of trash, no one even remember his name anymore. But, because his fatal flaw was loyalty, he stayed there and just copes with it. He -stayed- and stayed- and stayed.

The day started out like any other day for Percy. He wakes up in his cabin, go to bath, eat breakfast, and do his usual routine. Well, because the demigods in camp don't acknowledge him anymore, he really doesn't have anything to do. Except for getting out to get his basic needs such as: food, quests (which rarely happens), and if he is called by someone (which was a very rare condition too).After he went to bath and changes his clothes, a strange thing happens to him.

'Perseus.......Perseus........ Perseus' an ancient cold male voice called from inside his head. Suddenly, his body felt numb, his head throbbing and banging with pain from the inside of his body.