Chapter 3: Get Used To It

(Ashton's P.O.V.)

I woke up to the sound of some really loud thunder, I looked out the window to see rain pouring down the window. I missed Australia's weather, it was so sunny there... I mean I love the rain, but I also love the sun..

I laid back down in bed attempting to fall back asleep but a heart-wrenching scream caused me to jump out of bed.I ran to where the scream came from and ended up in Krissy's room. I turned on the light shutting the door behind me and saw her sitting up in her bed.She had tears running down her face and was breathing heavily.

"Are you okay??"I asked her rushing over.

"I-it was just a bad dream"She said wiping her cheeks. I sat at the edge of her bed. "Do you want to talk about it?"I asked. Before she could answer an extremely loud clap of thunder came causing her to jump.

"It's okay, shh, just some thunder"I said softly.

"Is Harry awake?"She asked me.

"Well considering it's 3 in the morning I wouldn't think so"

"Ohh...I'm sorry, did I wake you?"She asked,

"Nah I was already awake."I said,

"Ohh"She nodded then looked down.

"Well you better go back to sleep, you need the rest"I said getting up.

"Wait!"She stopped me before I opened the door.

"Could you maybe...Maybe stay in here..It's dark and the dreams and-"She began to babble on sheepishly.

"I'll stay"I cut her off smiling.

"I mean it's not like I'm a stranger, we've known each other for over a year"I said, she nodded.

"I guess we did"She said. I shut off the light as she laid back in bed. I climbed into bed next to her and wrapped my arm around her. I heard a small surprised "Oh" as she felt my arm wrap around her.

"Goodnight Krissy"I said feeling amazing.

"Night"She smiled.

And with my arms wrapped protectively around her, I fell happily asleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up before Krissy the next morning. I fluttered my eyes open then saw her sleeping face. She looked so peaceful, so beautiful. Soon enough she woke up too, "Morning beautiful"I said, she blushed then sat up.

"Err thanks"She said as she got up and stretched, her A rocket to the moon tank top going up with her showing some midriff.

"We have matching pants"I said laughing,

"What?"She laughed looking at me.

I stood up, "We both have on plaid pajama pants"I laughed.

She smiled, "We do!"She giggled.

"Well, I think some coffee sounds nice"I said opening the door.

"You want me to make you some?"

"Do we have Hot chocolate?"She asked, I nodded.

"That actually sounds really good too! I'll make some for both of us"I said before going downstairs, Krissy following me.

As quickly as I could I made us both Hot cocos. We went outside to the balcony to drink them. We stayed under the gazebo so we wouldn't get wet, we silently sipped the hot drinks while watching rain hit the ground.