An adventure starts here

Okay here is my first ever fanfiction i hope you guys like it.

Percy Jackson was sitting in his English class with Paul Blofis talking about who knows what. Then a blinding flash filled the room and their was the Seven as well as Thalia and Nico. "What are we doing here?"asked a very confused Nico. Percy jumped from his seat and ran forward with all mortal eyes on him while he screamed"Annabeth!!!!"over and over. Annabeth being in the back was hiding from the bone crushing hug she would be receiving soon. Everyone parted to give the couple space as Annabeth started to say "Seaweed Brain, I need air." "Ohh..." percy let her go waiting a couple of seconds before giving her a very passionate kiss while all the mortals gasped. Percy got very many glares from boys who already had there eye on Annabeth, while Annabeth got glares from girls who wanted the one and only Percy Jackson to be their boyfriend. The moment was cut to an end when everybody heard a squeal. All of the demigods looked to Piper thinking her Aphrodite side got the best of her. But she wasn't the one who squealed, then in the doorway they saw the goddess herself, Aphrodie,"Say percabeth!!!!"she said as she snapped a picture."Why are we here" screamed Thalia. "Wow she is loud, and you are here because Apollo said he wants everyone to know about how amazingly-amazing you guys are.......so bye now" just like that she dissapered. "Okay now what?" asked Leo. A book suddenly dropped on his head "owwww......whoa it's percy" he looked up at percy you...you're on the cover!!" He said with amazement in his voice Paul then spoke up" I think we need to call an assembly."

If you don't want me to continue with this just say.😄😄