Indrouctions

Once Paul had called the assembly the school filled the gym with teachers, vistors,and of course the students. Percy and his friends were on stage with the book. "As you all know I am percy jackson, but what you don't know is that the Greek gods are very much real and.."he was cut off by a moron jock "get of the stage jackson, your a loser and know nothing." "So as I was saying the gods of Olympus are real,...." "oh right and I am a son of Zeus God of the dead!!" "Ewwwww you are not my brother and your mixing up Zeus and Hades."said a very disgusted Thalia. "Okay just say your name and godly parent, no titles because we know how long percy would take to say his titles" said Annabeth "hey it's not my fault I am awesome and have bad luck........but mostly awesome." "Yeah Seaweed Brain we all know that." Then they started kissing like they weren't in front of a lot teachers and students. " enough of that you two we need to start." Said Nico but they didn't listen they just stayed there in their own little world. "Hey love birds, stop the PDA madness, it will make beauty queen's mom come back!!"said Leo "hey my mom can't help that she loves love" Nico then decide to pull them off of each other. When Thalia saw what he was doing she went to help. Finally they pulled apart because of Thalia and Nico pulling at their wastes."um having a moment here people, gods there is no privacy around you guys is there." "No,no there's not."said jason. "Fine I am Percy jackson son of poesidon." "Annabeth Chase-jackson Daughter of Athena" Thalia,just Thalia daughter of Zeus " Nico Di angelo son of Hades" "Piper mc....maybe I'll talk about my last name later but daughter of Aphrodite" "Jason Grace son of Jupiter" Frank Zhang son of Mars" "Hazel Levesque daughter of Pluto" Leo Valdez son of Hephaestus" " Let's start shall we, Paul since we're...." Percy was saying but Paul cut him off " Of course I'll read for you guys" I Accidentally Varporize My Pre-algebra Teacher..........
-------------------------------------------------------------okay so this will be the last chapter of this, I am just not feeling this story but I will have other percabeth stories. So be happy😁😁😁