Chapter One

The night was turning into day as the young woman walked to the front of her home. A manor that she had not stepped foot in for seven long years. The slight breeze ruffled her waist length messy black hair that seemed to be untameable, no matter what.
A small smile appeared on her face as the thought of seeing her family again crossed her mind. Yes, after seven years she would finally see her parents and her younger brother that she had sorely missed.
Instead of approaching the door and walking inside, she instead disappeared with a crack.

~

She reappeared in a room. Her bedroom to be exact. However, the second she moved from her spot in the middle of the room, she was attacked by what she could only describe as instruments of her brothers' stupidity. Her eye twitched in annoyance before she bellowed his name.
"JAMES POTTER!"

~

James Potter, a seventeen year old wizard, yes wizard, was rudely awoken by a screech from two rooms over. He was not the only one woken either.
"What the bloody hell was that?" His best friend, Sirius Black, asked.
You see, Sirius was there as he had finally run away from his home in London, if you could call it a home, but more on that later.
James, meanwhile, had paled, and had dove off of his bed and crawled under said object of furniture.
Sirius stared at him in disbelief, until his attention was diverted to the bedroom door which slammed open with such force, that it was thrown off its hinges.
At the door, an obviously enraged female figure stood, covered in what appeared to be the remnants of numerous cream pies.
She glared at the bed, completely ignoring the dog animagus.
"I hope you realise that this means war." She whispered ominously, before turning on her heel and leaving the room, probably to a bathroom to clean herself up.
Sirius stared after her confused as anything. He then turned to the bed and tried to coax James out, but the stag animagus was not having it.
"I'm staying here until we leave tomorrow. Have fun dealing with her, Padfoot."
Sirius sighed, but left the room, in search of his adoptive mother.

~

Euphemia Potter was the lady of Potter Manor. She was the proud mother of a daughter and two sons, and the wife of one Fleamont Potter. She was quite content with her life, and, yet, she wished her daughter would return to her and her husband. No sooner than she had thought that, she heard a yell that reverberated throughout the manor.
"JAMES POTTER!"
She smiled to herself, knowing that her daughter had finally returned home, and in time for the final school year.
Minutes later, Euphemia heard footsteps coming down the staircase. She wasn't at all surprised to see her adopted son, Sirius Black, standing before her, a look of confusion adorning his face.
"I assume you just met Cassiopeia," she smiled softly.
"Is that her name?"
Euphemia nodded, her smile seemed to be permanently on her face.
"So, who is she exactly?" Sirius queried.
"Our daughter," Fleamont Potter interrupted as he entered the kitchen. "Morning, love." He said as he kissed Euphemia on the cheek, "Morning Sirius."
"Morning." The two chorused.
"Your daughter? How come James never mentioned her?" Sirius asked, upset that James would keep something like this from him. The two were brothers in all but blood, and he couldn't fathom James not telling him something as big as this.
"She has been away training for the past seven years. We would get letters here and there but they were quite scarce. Maybe it was painful for him to think about." Euphemia thought aloud.
"I doubt it, considered what was waiting for me in my room the moment I arrived." Cassiopeia voiced her input as she strode into the room, only to be engulfed in a double hug from her parents. "Let's be glad that I've washed off the cream pies already," Cassiopeia laughed.
She was joined in the laughter by her parents and Sirius.

First chapter :)
Much better than the first chapter of my flash fanfic ;)
And yes, that will updated soon. But for now, I have this marauders/founders fanfic. Enjoy