Scream

"And cut!"
"Direk pwede break muna?"
"Alden walang oras para...okay 30 minutes guys."
"Capt James, anong meron?"
"Don't, Meng."
"Di ka na mabiro. Ooooomph."
"Meng I hate hearing another man's name on your lips."
"Then make me scream yours."

*Ang susunod na palabas ay rated SPG." Not really but it's not for kids, okay?

Alden smirks and leans in closer. Her breath hitches with expectation but he nuzzles her neck instead. She groaned in frustration which turned into a moan when his hands started to travel around her body.
"You asked for it Meng."
"That I did."
He smashes his lips on hers, all about urgency now. Their tongues duel with hands seeking skin. The pilot jacket is discarded and the back zipper dragged down. Her straps are pulled forward while he kisses a trail from her neck to her breasts. She tells him not to leave any marks because there is still a shoot afterwards. He groans in assent then takes a nip, and another and another. She says to hurry while rubbing her center to his.

"You would want to scream love but you have to be quiet."

Alden smirks again and goes down to his knees. He hides his head under her skirt, removes the shorts she had on for modesty then the lace panties he bought her last week.

"Ohmygod. Shit. Shit. Shit," Maine whispers brokenly. "Love, what the. Love. Oh. Shit. Fuck. RJ. Oh. Fuck. Shit. Shit. Shit. Oh. Oh. RJ! RJ! R..."

Maine felt like her knees were going to collapse any moment then. She feels him moving her leg off his shoulder (she didn't even realize it was on his damn shoulder). He was still caressing her legs because they were his favorite, besides her back, her lips and her nape and her hair...

"Love, up."

She looks down at him and sees him gesturing for her to wear her undies again. He helps fix herself up, if it can be called that. She was still a bit mindless and he was puffing his chest out. She wanted to hit him but she understood.

"Love, that was crazy but what about you?"
"I'm okay. That was more than enough love."
"I want to wipe off that smug look on your face."
"Kiss me instead Meng."
"Come here love," she quips. "I will have my turn and I will make you scream too, RJ."
"Looking forward to it, love."
"Alden! Maine! Wherever you are, be ready in 10minutes. Will repeat the take at another angle, okay?"
"YES, DIREK JOYCE!"
"Let's go?"
"I love you, my Maine."
"I love you, Richard ko."

A/N: Everything on here is fiction, okay? Just me and my imagination. This is my first foray into this so yeah. Be nice. 😘