Destination [Ethan]

"What about Venice?" I asked, as I looked up from my laptop once more and at Ethan who was sitting at the other end of the sofa.

My back was against the armrest and my feet were resting on Ethan's lap as he was carefully watching a movie that didn't interest me in the slightest.

"No," he absentmindedly replied and I kept scrolling down as I searched for another vacation destination that could satisfy us both.

"London?" I tried.

"Nope," he said again.

"Miami?"

He suddenly turned his head to me, parted his lips and opened his eyes in excitement before letting his face fall back into his bored expression.

"No," he repeated and I kicked my feet on his lap as he started laughing.

"Seriously,Ethan , where do you wanna go? We're not locking ourselves in here for another month." I insisted and a small smile made its way on his face as he grabbed my feet and starting pressing his thumbs on the insteps. "No, Ethan, get your hands off of me!" I immediately said as I tried to retract my feet but he tightened his grip on me and held me still.

"Come on, I just want to be romantic for once and give my girlfriend a feet massage!" he replied, faking outrage.

He knew I was very ticklish, and I couldn't handle even the slightest touch on my feet. We weren't the kind of people to have romantic dinners with chandeliers standing high in-between us on the table. We weren't the kind of people to go to fancy events or compliment each other every day... We were just best friends overall, and we liked to laugh together. People who met us in the streets didn't know we were in a relationship until we actually told them, and we just liked it that way.

"Oh okay, go ahead, then," I said as I pretended to relax, "but I haven't washed my feet in four days," I told him.

His face immediately contorted in pure disgust as he pushed my feet away from him and curled up on his side of the sofa. I threw my head back and started laughing, my laptop moving in rhythm with my stomach as tears started to rise up in my eyes.Ethan stood up and went to the kitchen to wash his hands and I put my computer aside before clutching on my belly as he came back on the couch and gently punched my shoulder.

"You're so mean," he whined and I nodded in agreement as I made my way to him and started rubbing the top of my head on his neck.

He pretended to push me off but didn't really put force in it and I wrapped my arms around his neck before rubbing my nose against his skin. He started laughing and a goofy grin made its way on my face as he placed an arm around my waist and started moving his head along with mine.

"What are we even doing?" he asked in-between laughter and I shrugged and shook my head as I kept rubbing my face against him. "Come on, stop that!" he insisted before taking my chin in his thumb and forefinger and keeping my head still.

I looked up at him and his eyes were on me, his lips curled up into a smile as he slowly leaned in and pressed his lips against mine. Ethan and I didn't kiss that often, but it was very special when we did. It always held feelings; it was a way of expressing ourselves, it was a mean of communication.... And it very often led to love making.

I closed my eyes and felt his arm tighten around me as I tangled my fingers in his hair on the back of his head. He leaned down to bring his body closer to mine and I pulled him with me as I lied on my back on the sofa and parted my legs to make room for his body.

"Not here,"Ethan whispered against my lips without pulling away.

I ignored him and let my hands travel to his backside before squeezing the flesh through his jeans as his hips started to move against mine. Our breaths became irregular as need started to radiate through our skin.