Chapter 6

Warning; nasty language in this chapter.

  France's P.O.V.

  I was just enjoying the meal that Alice had brought with Arthur when Freddy came into the room. He had my sword in hand and a wild look in his eyes. He looked straight at me before lifting the sword. He pointed it at me and Arthur and I both stood.

  "You took Alice away from me you bastard. If it weren't for you then she would have eventually fallen for me. But no, you had to go and get in the way." He said and took a step towards me.

  "Mon amie, if it weren't for me you would not have met mon petit Alice." I said. It was the truth, if it weren't for me Alice would probably be dead.

  "I don't fucking care about that, all I know is you took her away from me so you need to die." He yelled at me and started to run towards me. I backed up and my back hit the wall. I didn't have a sword on me and neither did Arthur. But somehow a sword blocked Freddy's from connecting with my head.

  "Fredrick, you need to stop now." Alice said from in front of me. My eyes widened as I realized she was the one who had blocked the blow.

  "No, Alice. This fucking bastard took you away from me. Now move or I'll have to kill you as well." He said and swung again. Alice blocked it again easily.

  "I was never yours to begin with." She said and this time she swung at him. Freddy just barely blocked it and I was amazed at how fast Alice was able to move. She swung again and she skimmed Freddy's left arm.

  "What about when I started working here and you kissed me? Does that mean nothing to you?!" He yelled and lunged at her. She put her left hand against the flat part of the blade and blocked his blow. The tip of Freddy's sword had hit the fuller of Alice's and I felt as it that was exactly what she wanted. But hearing his words was as if he had hit my heart instead.

  "If I may correct you, it was you that kissed me. And yes it did mean something to me." She said and pushed his blade away from hers. "It meant that I don't love you when I pushed you away."

  "Fine, if it's like that then I'll just have to kill you along with him." Freddy said and swung his sword, putting a lot more power into it. Alice blocked it but I could see as she struggled a bit to keep his blade away. But then Alice sighed and looked at Freddy sadly.

  "I- I didn't want to do this Fredrick but you leave me no choice." She said. Suddenly she started to move a lot faster. She swung at him and hit him each time. His blade could hardly even make it two inches close to her because of how fast she was moving.

  "Last chance." She warned as she blocked his blow so she could look him in the eye. They stared at each other for a moment before Freddy spoke.

  "I'll kill you or die trying." Freddy spat and Alice ducked as she let his blade slip off of hers. Then the next thing we all knew was Freddy had a blade though his stomach. He gasped and my sword fell from his grip. In that moment all I could think about was the dream I had had the night before.

  I was walking down the same hallway as I had before. Just this time when I walked into the room I found Alice in the middle of it. She looked at me, a look a horror on her face. A single tear fell down her face.

  "How could you do this?" She asked. "Your nothing but a monster. I should have listened to everyone when they warned me about you. What did you do? Rape and kill them?"

  I walked towards her and she took a step back. We did this until her back hit the wall and she had no where else to go. I smirked and came up to her.

  "I'll do the same thing to you if you want." I said but before she could answer I stabbed the sword right through her stomach.

  "Francis?" Arthur shook me. "Francis are you okay?"

  I looked up at him and nodded. He sighed and looked over his shoulder at something and I furled my eyebrows in confusion. Then I heard the quiet sobs. I looked behind Arthur and saw Alice curled up in a ball crying.

  "Mon petit Alice." I muttered as I stood. I went over to her and knelt down in front of her. She looked up at me and the next thing I knew was she was clutching to me for dear life.

  "Shh, it's okay Alice. It's okay, your okay, I'm okay. I'm okay Alice and it's all thanks to you." I whispered and she nodded.

  "But I killed somebody. I killed somebody, Francis. What's going to happen? How are we going to tell his family?" She asked me as she cried.

  "Shh, don't worry about that right now mon petit Alice. We'll deal with that later." I said and she nodded as she continued to cry into my chest.