Jimin should be illegal.

Friday evenings are always the best. I took a nice long shower and shaved my legs while I was at it. I got out, changed and dried my hair with a towel.
A small growl echoed through my stomach telling me to eat. I walked over to where the kitchen is and saw Jimin sitting in front of the Tv eating out of a tub of ice cream.

"Oo~ ice cream!" I sat down next to him and took his spoon out of his hand.
"I guess you can have some.."
"Thanks!"
I took the tub of ice cream from him too and got a big scoop of the delicious chocolate ice cream and ate it.
"Mmm~ this is really good, I haven't had this in a while." I said with my mouth full.

Jimin's Pov
What, why is she eating it like that? Is she trying to be seductive.. because it's working.
What no snap out of it, it's just a spoonful of ice cream... going into her mouth... as she swirls her tongue around it...
Oh my gosh I need to get out of here.

Your Pov
"Uhh uh, I'm going to go over there.."
Jimin said stuttering a little bit.
"Wait I'm coming too!" I left the tub of ice cream on the coffee table and followed.
He walked to the kitchen in a hurry with me behind him still a little hungry.
I saw a banana just laying on the counter and decided to eat it.
While Jimin was looking through the fridge I peeled the banana and ate it in small bites.

Jimin's Pov
Just ignore it... Hmm let's see. There is left over pasta from last night... nah... milk that spoils tomorrow... nah... how about an egg... Plain but sure.
I grabbed two eggs and and was ready to cook them until I turned around and saw ___ eating a banana.
I accidentally dropped the eggs from the weakness I got of just looking at her and made a mess on the floor.

Your Pov
"Oh no. Why'd you drop the eggs?"
"I- I- I-"
"Now we gotta clean it up."
I grabbed some paper towels and got on all fours trying to clean up the eggs that were splattered on the floor. I didn't want the floor to smell like eggs so I scrubbed as hard and fast as I could.

Jimin's Pov
The way she's kneeling on the floor.. her curves are shown perfectly and she's wearing a v-neck so I can see everything..
Why- why is she such a turn on? She's just cleaning up a mess, but she's so sexy~
Get out of my head you dirty thoughts!
Is it me or is it getting hot in here?
Why did my pants suddenly get tight and uncomfortable?
I- I can't take this anymore!

Your Pov
Why are eggs so mess-
My thoughts were interrupted when two hands grabbed the sides of my waist and picked me up off the ground.
"Ah!.. What are you doing?"
"What am I doing!? What are you doing!? I can't wait any longer!" Jimin said.
I wrapped my legs around his torso balancing myself.
"What?"
"I need you.." He said looking into my eyes.
"..girl, Wae honja-" I said.
"___!"
"What?"
"Let's have sex."
"Now? Wait, what about the eggs?!"
"That doesn't matter right now."
I was pushed up against a wall with the paper towels still in my hand as I felt warm lips roughly press against mine.

Although he looked like he really couldn't wait any longer he took his time kissing me passionately. Eventually I just melted into the kiss and moved my lips with his. His lips are so soft and warm, it's irresistible.
I dropped the paper towels on the floor and stroked my fingers through his hair.
After a few minutes, his lips started making his way away from my lips and towards my neck. He instantly went for my sweet spots because he already knew where they were.
He nibbled softly on my neck making me what to moan a little, but I wasn't going I give up that easily.
I tried to not make any noise by biting my lip.

He stopped and looked at me.
"Stop doing that. You'll make this difficult for the both of us."
"Stop what?"
"Biting your lip. It's too much for me to handle."
I teased him some more by biting my bottom lip in a more seductive way.