Chapter 2- Wait, what?

<Hazel's POV>

"It's Niall!" Sasha exclaimed.

Wait, what? Did she just pair me up with one of the most popular and hottest guys? No. That's not possible, especially since he's one of the hottest there is. There must be another Niall... Right?

"Uh... Which one?" I asked surprisedly.

"Horan, duh! So do you know him or do you want me to introduce him to you?"

"I know him but sure can you introduce him anyway...?"

"Sure thing, here let me text him to come here."

<Niall's POV> (A/N- Oooooh betcha didn't think there'd be Niall's POV riiight? Right. Ok ha back to the story:P)

*beep* I checked my phone; just got a text...

From SashW- hey ni

To SashW- Hey wassup

From SashW- can u come over to lockers

To SashW- Sure what are ya up t now

From SashW- just get over here blondie -.-

I started heading over to the lockers and searching for Sasha. I wonder what she's doing.

"Ni! Over here!" Sasha waved to me. Next to her was a girl that I haven't met yet, although I think I've seen her in music.

"Hey Sash. Who's this?" I asked staring at the girl.

"Niall, this is Hazel. Hazel, this is Niall. There now I have to go.. See ya around!" she said quickly. I wonder what this is about. Oh hail no don't tell me she's being the matchmaker self that she is I don't know what I feel around Hazel... She's beautiful but I don't know if I feel the way that I should.

"Helloooo! Niall?" Hazel was waving her hand in front of my face. (A/N- SORRY Uh.. Niall curses a lot in real life so... SOWWY GUYS) Sh*t! She saw me staring at her agh.

"Oh hey..." I said awkwardly rubbing the back of my neck.

<Hazel's POV>

Oh my god was he staring at me? I was blushing. Is not every day you get one of the hotties staring at you. Well, it happens to people like Claire or Abbie, the popular girls. HIS IRISH ACCENT IS JUST SO.. UGH no wonder almost all the girls fall for him! So basically Niall is SUPER hot but we're like complete opposites. I'm unpopular and I barely have any friends, so I don't think it's gonna work. But, I'll stick to it just cause he seems like a really nice guy, unlike what everyone else says. Most people say he's a jerk... Whatever.

"Hey Hazel, um... Can I get your number?" he rubbed the back of his neck yet again.

"Suuure... It's 826-4012 (A/N random number haha)."

"Ok I'm gonna text ya so you have my number. Bye!" he waved and started to walked away.

"Bye Niall," I said quietly.

*beep* I checked my phone.

From 028-1729- Here ;) x

Um.. Winky face and a KISS?? Wooow...

To Niall;)- Winky face back at ya;) xx

Oh my god that was so dumb.. *mental facepalm*

From Niall;)- Haha you're so cute;) cya later x

To Niall;)- What class are u goin to?

From Niall;)- Music, you?

To Niall;)- Same. Cya soon:) x

From Niall;)- Cya in like a minute cause I already see ya haha x

To Niall;)- Ha ok I'll stop texting now:P

Music class was never so interesting! I mean it always was, Louis, Niall, Zayn, Harry, and Liam were always singing their own original songs as a group. One of their songs, Moments, is my ABSOLUTE FAV! The song is so amazing no words describe it. Other than that, their voices just mix together and turn into something truly fabulous. They're about to sing us a new song!

"Our new song is-"

A/N- Yeeeeep here's another cliffy! Hope ya don't hate me haha. Dedicated to @KaseyLa because you forced me to write another chapter... -.- yeah. I really don't know why I'm dedicating this to you.. Haha just kidding thanks for being a great friend:) Everyone else, hope your enjoyed this chapter! School is starting tomorrow, as I said for the past few HOURS. I hope I get at least 10 reads... That's my goal as of now:) Anyways, I have to go! My parents are yelling at me to hurry and sleeeep:( But it's only 10:23ish pm! Bye guys:)

~Chrissy<3