Memories

Sapphire's pov

Kahmunrah was taken away by Tilly. Akhmenrah's parents left so Akhmenrah and I have some alone time.

"I love you so much Sapphire."
"I love you too Akh."

He kissed me and I kissed him back. We went to the rooftop and Akhmenrah sat down and I laid on his chest.

"Sapphire?"
"Yes?"
"Do you remember the day when I first said I love you?"
"Yeah."

*flash back*

I was a nice and sunny morning and I woke up to see a note.

Sapphire,
Meet me in temple of Isis. I have something for you.
Akhmenrah

I got up and went to the closet and grabbed a dress and got dressed. I did my hair and I put my sandals on. I went to the stables to get my horse, Luna, and I rode to the temple of Isis. I see Akhmenrah outside the temple.

"I can see you read my note."
"Yeah. I read it. What is all this about Rah? Why did you want to meet me here?"

Akhmenrah didn't answer. He took my hand and led me into the temple. It was beautiful. My eyes glanced over to see a blanket with food on it.

"Rah...what is this?"
"It's a surprise."
"Rah."
"Sapphire I like you. Like really like you......I love you Sapphire."
"I love you too."

We kisses and he moved me to the blanket and food and we had breakfast together. We kissed several times. We cuddled. I wouldn't wish for anything else except for what I have now.

*flash back ends*

"That was the best day of my life."
"That memory kept me from falling apart Sapphire."
"I love you Rah."
"I love you too My glistening jewel."