Levi Ackerman

How to get noticed or date Levi:

Okay..I'm gonna be honest...This will be tough since his really hard to Impress and plus Levi is bae!!!

First have like a sad background story like your parents died or you don't know you parents and you were abused, stuff like that and if you don't, make up one and remember the worse the better. And if possible you should be taller than him because it's said that Levi likes tall people. And if your shorter than him it's completely okay. After you got that ready, you always like ALWAYS have to be clean, be really clean, be a CLEAN FREAK like him.

You must be clean always, show everybody that you are a clean freak. TOP HIM FROM BEING A CLEAN FREAK!!! If that's possible....just try your best. After that choose your personality you can either be LITERALLY like him except for the physical thing of course because you can't just look like Levi in one night because that freaking weird but awsome at the same time, be like him who is cold, blunt and unapproachable so that he can relate to you and if you go for that personality you must not show any emotion, ANY EMOTION!!!

The other personality is the sweet, kind and motherly personality like Petra Ral. You must care for everyone because Levi will notice that...I think because if Levi was to become your husband, you must be understanding and acceptable about him, especially about his past. And after you have that, MAKE HIM NOTICE YOU. My recommendation is that you always clean when his around, show him that your a clean freak like him because he don't want dirty, lazy women!
(Like me, I'm lazy 😢)

But make sure when your trying to make him notice you, don't do something cheesy and don't come up to him and say "HEY LEVI I LOVE YOU" because he might end up punching you...I recommend going slowly and show him that you clean and if you like, give him a gift!! My recommendation is tea leaves, the expensive and tasty kind or cleaning supplies, the expensive ones. You can go for Windex cause I would do that. And give it to him in person or leave it at his door! Wait no don't leave it at his door because there's a 50% chance he might throw it....so give it to him in person.

And if that doesn't work...just go to your room and cry and eat ice cream and just read more Reader x Levi Fan fictions in Wattpad because you know what they say "It's free to dream" or something along that lines...

And if Levi becomes your boyfriend here is the cons and pros:

Cons:
-You will have a super hot and badass boyfriend or husband
-Your kids might inherit his badass and hot traits
-He will be very caring for you
-Your house together will be super clean
-He will protect you

Pros:
-Fangirls will DEFINITELY hunt you down and kill you
-He's blunt...and cold and hard to get...
-You babies might inherit his cold and blunt side
-Different ships will sink
-Ship members like Ereri will hate you or possibly hunt you and feed you to a Titan

And that's how to get Levi!!! If your lucky...