『Chapter 1: Mikaela』

Reader's POV

" Bitches should be buried in hell." I smirked.

" Do you know who I am !? I'm a royalty! I'll make sure you'll be dead!" She yelled.

" Since when do corpse learn how to talk? Oh! I know! Get a map, buy a car and fucking go to hell!" I playfully chuckled, pulling the trigger. Blood tainted my face and few splattered on my face.

" Filthy." I commented.

I haven't introduce myself right? I am (Your Name) (Last Name), an assassin.

I turned my gaze to the man walking towards me.

" Another weirdo tss." I clicked my tongue and stared at the man. He wore a military clothing and has a blonde hair.

One of thing that really caught my attention was his eyes. He definitely has pretty eyes— like the sky and pure like the ocean.

" You are doing quite a lot of commotion here." He said.

" So?" I chuckled.

" I cannot allow it any further." He seriously said.

" Tss. I pity your future wife blondy, you're so serious haha!" I laughed. I pat his head, I saw him make this not amused face.

" Hey blondy, do you have any idea who's the guy named Mikaela?" I asked.

Then again, he didn't even bother to answer me.

" Yuhooo blondy! Anyone there?" I pat his head and ruffled his hair, chuckling.

His brows crossed as he slapped my hand. Like always, he has this pokerface look.

He's still handsome though even with that grumpy face.

" I want to talk to him about the on going war, it is nonsense. Many lives has already been wasted. I cannot allow that any longer." My tone shifted to a serious one as if it was a threat.

The war.. it took my family, everything that belongs to me. All gone.

" What do you propose then?" He playfully questioned.

"Peace." I answered.

Wait who the fuck is this guy?

"Come with me." He demanded.

" Hey blondy, are you his secretary?" I asked. I stared at him for a moment, looking from head to toe.

I followed him going to the palace, he's not talking. He's so fucking silent. I think I'm going deaf because of him.

" ... What do you know about Mikaela?" He questioned out of where.

" Mikaela? Hm, I heard stories of him and his cold attitude. " I replied.

" Is Mikaela... gay?" I whispered. He suddenly stopped and glared at me.

What? I'm just asking jeez

" Humans and vampires can live peacefully if everyone wants to, you know. It's the stigma that causes this mind set of difference, between us."

" How can you do that then?" He asked.

" I-I have no idea haha! " I chuckled, scratching my head.

He raised an eyebrow and stared at me.

"Marriage, it's what you do to be one right?" He answered.

" A-Ah yeah. S-So?" I stuttered.

" I see." He smirked.

We arrived at the palace and damn it's huge. He led me to went to a room and told me to waited inside.

" BORINGGGGGGGGGGGG." I sighed. I looked around the room, there's nothing much to see except for the tons of paper on the table.

I was about to check it out when I smelled something that made my body numb and my vision went black. I can't breath, it's feels like someone is stealing all the air in my body.

I woke up chained inside a dark room. My vision isn't clearing up, my mind cannot focus. What the fuck is happening?

" W-Who are yo—" The man slapped me hard, my lips bled and grabbed my hair with force.

Damn it I can't move my body. This man is so lucky, if I can, I'll tear him down to pieces.

" Any last words?" The man smirked.

" I-I w-will.. slit.. your fucking throat!" I yelled and spit on his face.

He is holding to a sword, but I cannot feel any fear. I don't fear death.

"The woman is my property." I heard a firm tone from a far.

" Y-Your Highness." The man bowed, shaking.

" You have no rights to chain up my wife." This words gave shivers up to their spines and also, to me.

" W-wait s-since when did I agree to-" I tried to speak but silenced with a soft thing that met my lips.

Fuck. I feel like I'm going to melt.

" You proposed right?" He smirked.

" I'm Mikaela Hyakuya and we're getting married." He smiled.

WTF!