Recommended Bands

Hi guys so this isn't a chapter about Melanie I will probably upload that later on today this is a chapter of recommend bands and artists. (Artist/Band and songs are in bold)So if your a Melanie Martinez fan your probably gonna like these bands so here they are:
Halsey-Halsey is like an indie pop artist she has an amazing voice and if you watch teen wolf or like Tyler Posey you'll love her new music video colors.
The 1975-This is my all time favorite band. They're British and their style is kind of all over the place to be honest, but they're a fantastic band. The songs I recommend you listen to are chocolate,falling for you,the sound, and ugh!
Panic! at the disco- panic! at the disco has a unique sound. There's only one person in the band since all the other band members are out of the band or in rehab. Brendon Urie is the only person in the band and he is uber talented. The songs I recommend are I write sins not tragedies,death of a bachelor,girls/girls/boys,don't threaten me with a good time, and LA devotte.
The neighborhood- the neighborhood is a like calm mellow band they're really good. Songs I recommend are sweater weather female robbery,honest, and I'm afraid.
Artic Monkeys- Last but not least are Arctic Monkeys. They're kind of like the neighborhood they're mellow and have so many relatable and interesting songs you should check them out. Songs I recommend are snap out of it,do I wanna know, and why'd you only call me when your high?s
***
Authors Note:)
I know this is kind of a long chapter I just wanted to recommend these bands/artists because they're super talented and have terrific songs. Also because some of these bands/artists are so underrated it's crazy. And I also recommended these bands because sometimes you wanna hear music with meaning or you wanna hear music that'll make you calm or make you feel better instead of some of the stuff that's on main stream media. Now don't get me wrong I still do like some of the music on mainstream media, but sometimes you need a change. Hope you enjoyed the chapter and I'll update later on,until then byez.