T W O

When Jimin entered his language class, he cringed at the thought of spelling, obviously it wasn't his best subject in school.

He spotted the familiar black headed boy with his face smashed sideways on his books, sleeping.

Jimin took his assigned seat next to Yoongi and continued to stare at the sleeping boys face. His mouth was slightly open and drool was beginning to pour out on the side.

Jimin furrowed his brows at the sight and pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose, sighing at how his partner was so lazy.

He looked around the classroom at everyone talking in their own cliques, Jimin wondered if Yoongi had any friends. Jimin only had one, that was good enough for him.

Jimin looked up at the clock, class almost ready to start and he returned his gaze to the now excessively drooling Yoongi.

Jimin sighed and figured he'd wake him up. He wondered if he should just poke him or something. He looked down at his own desk at his notebooks when an idea popped into his head.

He ripped a piece of paper off one of the sheets in his notebook and crumbled it into a small ball.

Jimin lifted his hand up and aimed the tiny paper ball at Yoongi's forehead. He bent his hand back and flung the little paper ball, but he didn't hit where he aimed.

The paper ball completely missed his forehead, Jimin knew he had terrible aim but he didn't think it was that bad. Instead, the paper ball flew into Yoongi's open mouth making the sleeping boy instantly wake up and freak out.

Yoongi hurriedly picked the paper ball out of his mouth, thinking it was a bug. He looked at the ball confused.

"I'm sorry.." Jimin mumbled just loud enough for Yoongi to hear, hanging his head down and fiddling with his thumbs.

Yoongi looked at Jimin surprised, Jimin was the first person in a long time to wake him up because people try to avoid waking him up at all costs.

"Did you do that?" Jimin lifted his head to meet Yoongi's cold eyes and instantly looked back down.

"I didn't mean to.. Class was about to start.. And I was aiming for your head.." Yoongi looked at the paper ball once more before throwing it at some kids across the room.

"Man, you can't spell and you definitely can't aim worth a crap, can you do anything?" Yoongi laughed silently to himself as he looked down at his drool pile and cringed.

"Yeah.." Jimin lifted his head and watched Yoongi wipe the drool off his notebook with the sleeve of his jacket, which mentally grossed Jimin out and made a mental note not to ever touch his notebooks or the sleeves of Yoongi's jackets.

"Oh yeah, what can you do then?" Yoongi propped his elbow on his notebook and rested his cheek on his hand as he looked at Jimin.

"I can dance.." Jimin bit the inside of his bottom lip, slightly embarrassed until Yoongi started chuckling making Jimin look at him confused.

"What's so funny?" Jimin furrowed his brows, he didn't think dancing was that silly of an idea.

"Nothing, I just can't dance." Yoongi sighed, smiling to himself and thinking about all the awkward attempts he tried to make.

"Maybe I can teach you.."

Yoongi looked at Jimin, surprised.

"What?" Jimin quickly bit the inside of his cheek before explaining and looking into Yoongi's eyes.

"If you help me with my spelling, I'll help you with your dancing."

Yoongi rolled Jimin's offer in his head and shrugged his shoulders.

"Eh, I ain't got nothing to lose, you got a deal."

_

I have a headache.