Chapter 3 Dave's bro

~John's p.o.v~

We walk for awhile and finally got to a apartment building. It was really high. We both walk in and head to the elevator. Dave pressed a elevator button and we waited. "This uh.. Might be awhile.." Dave says rubbing the back of his head. "Ok!" I say excitedly. I don't know why I was so excited. We wait for what seems like forever and finally got to his floor. We head to his apartment and walk in. All I see was.. Puppet looking things everywhere with their butts sticking up and in many different colors. There was other stuff too but that's what caught my attention. Dave sighed angrily. "God damnit.. I forgot about the smuppets.." He said. Smuppets? Is that what they are? "Lil dude you home?" A male voice shouted. "Yeah bro!" Dave shouted back. Oh Dave's older brother! "And I brought my new friend over!" Dave put his back pack down and we both walked a little more into the room so Dave could close the door. "Oh sweet!" Dave's bro said as he walked into the room. He wore a grayish black cap, a white shirt, and shades but they were shaped like Doritos. "Hehe! Hello I'm John!" I say to him. He smiles at me. "Sup John! I'm Dirk." Dirk says still smiling at me. "Ok bro we will be in my room so don't fucking disturb us." Dave says. "Ok lil man let me know if you need anything." Dirk says as Dave drags me into his room. His room was pretty fucking cool! He had turn tables! "You have turn tables?" I ask smiling. "Yep. They're for my sick beats." He replies. I walk over to his turn tables and examine them. They were awesome! "Can you play something for me?" I ask looking at him. I could have sworn I seen him blush a bit. He walks over and says "Sure dude anything for my best bro." Sweet! I'm his best bro!? I giggle a bit and listen to him play his turn tables.

Hello again! I hope your enjoying the story! I really love writing this!
Anyways that's all for now and I will see you in the next chapter!
Buh bai loves!! <3