Synopsis

Fox POV- Pic of Dylan on top

I wasn't looking for love. I really wasn't after my failed marriage, I just wanted to learn to live my life alone again. I am only thirty it shouldn't be that hard to start over. But fate had other ideas, throwing a young and crazy hipster named Dylan into my life and literally flipping it upside down and making me feel out of control in the best possible way.

I use to be all about my family business that was left to me by my grandfather, I was young and looked to an older family friend for guidance. That guidance slowly turned into a friendship and partnership in business. When Robert asked me to marry him I thought it made perfect sense to marry the man who had always been there for me. Then he cheated one me and I forgave him, cliche I know then he cheated again and I finally found the strength to leave.

Now I have taken a leave of absence from work and am going on mini vacation to South Padre. Anything to get my mind off what happened and to get away form Robert and his new lover. I wasn't looking for anything and even when it fell in my lap I didn't want it but damn I can't get Dylan off my mind or the way he makes me feel wild and reckless.