Chapter Three- Trauma

BODIES...THERE ARE STILL THERE! I screamed in my head as I screamed to take the pain out. I look at the room again and see old blood stains still there. But no body.

I calmed myself down with making multiple breathes ... You need to freaking calm down ,Julie! You.Freaking. Need .To. Or sh!t will happen. I thought over and over again.

Then someone grabbed my shoulders making me jump and scream. It was Rome and he was hugging me now.

"Sh....Sh....Quiet now... First day of school remember? Now hush... Nothing will go wrong. Nothing bad will happen.... That attack will not happen ever again." Rome said in a hush voice while rubbing my back to calm me down.

It was traumatizing. I can make sure of that. The first time I saw it, It was full of organs cut off with horror printed on their face. Then the room was bloody. It was thick with blood, making it a puddle inside the room. And the scent... the scent is overwhelming. The scent was metallic yet sweet but once I got too close to it, I want to faint.

"R-Rome... T-The bodies... Wha- I ... I thought...it's g-gone.." I shuddered as I put both my hands on my head and look down.

"Julia, Calm down.. It's in the past as i said so. it won't happen again. Okay?" Rome repeated and then someone came outside the room next to it.

Ms. Olivia.

"Julia... Are you okay?" Ms. Olivia asked as she kneeled down and rubbed my back to hush me.

I nodded as Rome stood me up. "I'm fine Ms.Olivia.. Sorry... The mistake i made... It's my fault... I didn't listen to you.."

Rome looked away as Ms.Olivia caressed my cheek."You were still a child at that age."

Then that made me snap. a CHILD?! I AM A CHILD?! AT THE AGE OF 13?!"I am not a CHILD, Ms.Olivia"Rome tried to calm me down as he placed his hand on my shoulder but i shook it away and walked away.

I am not a child. I am not a child! I repeated as I drift to the hallway. Then suddenly..

Julia... Help... Help..Please....Avenge...Us...Julia... Julia...A voice. A whisper.

I stop for a short moment. Stupid me! Go ... Don't freaking look back. Don't.Look.Ba-

Instead of listening I turned around and screamed and I blacked out.