Blood

Joker povs

I sighed . I don't know what to do with myself anymore.
"Mista J"
She's so annoying.......ill cut her up later.
"What" I yelled and turned around to face her.
"You told me to remind you.....bat"
That's right!!
I raced and got my best suit. Tonight was going to be a night never to forget.
---___________--- bat house

The mansion came into view. I quickly went around and saw this lovely glass window...to bad brucey.I quickly climbed the mansion and reached the stunning window.Brucey got lucky this time he left it unlocked. I opened it and just admired his room .....just like I imagined from my billionaire.
"Alfred.Don't disturb me" could be herd from my beloved from a mile away.
I quickly hid under the bed. I just had to wait for the perfect moment. As I stared at bats feet . I heard unbuckling........and soon his legs came into view .....and let me just say holy fucking damm. I was left speechless. Soon all his clothes were seen in a pile on the floor. He walked into what I assumed to be the shower. After minutes of pondering what I would do;I saw steam coming out of the bathroom.Perfect!
I quietly got out underneath of the bed. Just as I expected the room was now full with steam...after a couple of minutes Bruce came out fully clothed in pajamas.
Okay it's time
"Bruce" I said whispering
He quickly turned around and I was faced with his beautiful appearance.
"J-Joker " he stuttered
I stepped close to him and stared into his beautiful orbs. I looked down at his round,kissable,plump,lips. And I decided to punch him with my lips ....softly tho because I love him .
I put so much passion and sweetness into the kiss.After fighting me for a few seconds ,his body went lip and wrapped his arms around my waist.
I slowly led the kiss,I pushed him gently on the bed.
I broke the kiss and we both stared at each other. He's so perfect....to me. When j finally got the words,I whispered "mine " his eyes widened at my words
I repeated it again but much louder and clear "Mine"
"Y-Yo-Yours" he stuttered shocked. I smiled and softly kissed him once again but it turned heated..as I licked his lip and asked for entrance.
He recovered from his shock and turned me .He was on top now.
And he said a word I thought I would never hear. "MINE?!" He said questioningly.
I nodded in approval
"Yours " I said smiling
.....
We ended up cuddling together on the king sized bed.Me burning my head on his chest of course.I absolutely loved him...and so what if I'm insane.He's my cure.....

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

Hey this was the first chapter how was it ?
Please comment
Share
And vote
Love you all
I update very very slowly.Anyways Bye dark roses....🌑🌹

Ps ....
COMMENT AND VOTE 😂😂