Hotel Confession

(Paige P.O.V)

"I had won my match against Becky Lynch a few minutes ago, so now was time for the main event. As I walked around backstage, I couldn't find Dean anywhere. Did he leave early? Or was he hanging about in the men's locker room? I was curious to know where he was because I was still very concerned about him. That's when I approached the men's locker room and proceeded to knock on the door but it quickly swung open just when I was about to knock. Standing before me was none other than Ryback.
"Oh. Hello Paige. I didn't expect to see you around here", he said. "Well, you know I'm always around, Big Guy. I was actually just looking for my bestie. Have you seen him?" "Ambrose? Yeah he left about 10 minutes ago. He seemed sorta down about something." "Yeah I know, that's why I was looking for him. Thanks for your help, Ryback. See ya."
"Within seconds I walked off and made my way back to the Divas locker. While in there I packed up my things and conversed with a few divas. That's when Foxy said to me, "Paige, you're leaving early." "Yeah I sorta made a date with my bestie. Well not a date, but we made plans for after the show." "Plans huh? What kind of plans?" she said in a flirty tone. "Just plans. To talk." "So you and Dean Ambrose made plans just to talk tonight after Raw?" "Yeah.." "Where?", she asked me. "Back at his hotel room", I said. "Paige, no man wants you to come to his hotel room this late at night just to "talk"." I laughed as I realized what Foxy was telling me. "Foxy, Foxy, Foxy..you totally have the wrong idea. Dean and I are just friends. We could never think of each other in that way." After I said that, Cameron decided to join in on our conversation. "Exactly. And besides girl, that's Nikki Bella's man. So Paige should know not to mess with him." "Umm hold on, you are late, Cam", Foxy said. "Nikki Bella is a free agent now. Rumor has it that she let that lunatic go." "WHAT?!" Cameron and I both shouted in unison. "I don't believe that." I said in disbelief. "I said that it was just a rumor but look at the facts, you barely see them around each other anymore", Foxy said. "That doesn't prove anything. You all need to stop listening to rumors. You can't believe everything you hear." I said as I grabbed my luggage and made my way out of the locker room and to the parking lot. I set my luggage in the trunk of my rental car and got in the driver's seat. I put on my seatbeltand started the car up then before driving off, I thought to myself.
Did Dean and Nikki really split up? He's my best friend, he would tell me this before I hear it going on around backstage, right? Or maybe not..guess I'll find out for sure at some point.

(Dean P.O.V)

"I opened the door to my hotel room and walked inside. I would've stayed around backstage at Raw much longer but I honestly couldn't take being around her. I flopped onto the bed and layed there for a few minutes, thinking. Thinking about the past, the present, and the future. But how could I think of my future if she wasn't in it?
I pulled out my phone and texted Paige my floor and room number because I knew she would be here in no time. Hopefully Paigey could bring back my smile that I lost a few weeks ago but no one could ever make me as happy as she did.

(Paige P.O.V)

"I had just got my room key as I received Dean's text message. I decided to stop at my room first to change into something comfortable and get the surprise ready that I had got for him. After I changed and got the surprise I made my way up to his room. I stepped off the elevator and searched the hallways as I looked for his room number. After several minutes, I finally found his room and quietly knocked on the door. He opened it up quickly, to my surprise, and I smiled as I handed him a pizza box, with his favorite pizza inside. Duhhhh! I'm his best friend, I know what he likes.
I walked inside as he invited me in and sat on the bed.
"I thought I told you not to bring anything, Paige", he said. "Deanie, you know I never do anything that I'm told to do, just be grateful." I chuckled as he just set the pizza box down onto a table. "Thanks, Paige", he said quietly as he sat on the other side of the bed. "I hate seeing you like this, you know." "Like what?", he asked. "All sad and what not. I even bought you a pizza, and you LOVE pizza. And I haven't seen a smile yet. The least you can do is fake a smile, Dean. Or we could just get this 'talk' over and done with..'. I frowned as I laid back on the bed, staring at the ceiling. That's when I heard Dean sniffle. I sat back up and looked over at him and saw him wiping away tears. "Dean..", I said in a soft tone as I crawled over to him. This is when I knew something was wrong. "What's the matter, Dean? You never cry..why are you crying?" I asked him as I gently wiped away his tears and rubbed his shoulder carefully. "N-Nikki broke up with me.."he said quietly as he choked on his words. In that moment, that's where my heart dropped but at the same time I was outraged. Why would she break up with him? Why would she break my best friend's heart like this? Part of me felt so much sympathy for Dean, but the other part of me wanted to go hunt Nikki down and stomp her fucking face out. But right now, I'm focusing on Dean, he's what's more important to me right now. I'll deal with her later.