Story 1-Lost At Sea-Chapter 5: Finding Each Other

Kwazii POV: I was surprised by Shellington's action. But I forgot about it.
" NOW WERE TALKING MEH HEARTYS"

Everyone chuckled it was fun zooming in the Octopod. When we arrived in the Arctic I was unusually calm. I realized that the Octopod isn't the same without Dashi. I became fierce.

" ARGGG, IF AN ARTIC SEA MONSTER SNATCHED DASHI I'LL
SLAP IT WITH OWN EYEPATCH IF I HAVE TO .... THAT SCRUVY SCALAWAG WILL BE DONE WHEN ITS THREW WITH ME" I shouted

" I'll be with you in that one if it has Dashi" said Shellington

Captain Barnacles gave us both a death stare.

Bianca POV: Me and Dashi were heading for the coastline when Dashi broke our silence.

" Bianca why are your Cubs alone now ?" She asked

" Well, you see polar bears don't stay with there parents forever there almost the size of you know and they developed all there skills they need to survive" I answered

" but.. But won't you miss them?" She asked

Her question got me thinking. It was fun with the Cubs I would never forget them and I hope there alright and maybe I would see them again on the sea ice one day

" yes.. Deeply but I hope I will get to see them again on the sea ice" I decided to answer

"Ok" she said in her depressed kind of voice

Captain Barnacles POV: I was worried for Dashi. The moment she was gone I felt like something was missing. The truth is she's one of the most important crew members. The octopod would have been in pieces without her I couldn't imagine anything without her .Or if anyone else from the octopod was lost. Then I saw something that made me curious but happy

" EVERYONE I SEE DASHI BUT SHE ISN'T ALONE SHES WITH BIANCA!!"I shouted

I saw Shellington jump out of his skin as he ran toward the window.

" Jumping Jellyfish your right Captain lets go see them!!"

Tweak POV: As soon as I heard the news me, Shellington, Cap, and the rest of the crew jumped out and swam to where they were

" DASHI BIANCA DOWN HERE" shouted Cap

Dashi looked down. She and Bianca was on a huge ice cliff. I heard her squeal and Bianca had a huge smile on her face. But what I saw made me want to scream. I saw that the ice block behind them was falling.. ON TOP IF BOTH. They were to distracted and they barely could here because they were on a cliff. I realized I wasn't the only one who saw this.

" DASHI BIANCA LOOK BEHIND YOU" shouted Shellington

It was to late. The ice toppled right over them. When it reached the water and splashed we all went underwater.
What I saw when I looked up made me want to faint.

" oh me , oh my" I said. Dashi was hanging on to Bianca by her foot and Biaonca was holding on to the edge of the cliff. Then I heard something from Dashi that I never wanted to hear .

"Bianca pull up.. I'll let go so you can get up without me dragging you down.. And if you do ever run into your Cubs tell them I said hi " said Dashi with her sweet,generous, and innocent voice

I could see the expression on Bianca's face shouting "NOO" but it was to late. I saw Dashi falling and my heart was falling with her.

Shellington POV: I could see Dashi falling and I wanted to scream. My world felt blank. Dashi was falling and everyone was shouting "NO". I could
Barely hear I was so scared. And then I realized you would do anything for her ANYTHING now go save her or you will regret.. SHELLINGTON do it save her before she dies.. Your heart will die with her if you don't Shellington do it.. And then I made the move of my life.. I jumped and grabbed her before she was in the water.. I could feel her and me being dragged down into the water. When we went up to the surface she stared at me and then out of no where she hugged me and started crying... With joy and appreciation. Still in my arms. When she pulled away my heart stopped..... She kissed me. I couldn't believe it. A  sweet,kind,smart,curious,pretty dachshund kissed a clumsy,weird,geeky,nerdy sea otter!!! My heart was racing!

Kwazii POV: While Dashi and Shellington were smooching I went over to Tweak. She looked happy. You can ask her You can You can You can she's the greatest treasure you will find Kwazii JUST ASK HER MATEY. And in one big word I just spilled it.

" Tweak meh hearty, I was just asking ugh um can you um I mean if you can't it's of matey but like ugh date?"

And then my heart sprang out of my chest.

" Oh, Kwazii you don't know how long I've been waiting!!!! Of course I will " she said

I grinned and so did she as we shared a hug.

Peso POV: I was speechless. Seeing Dashi and Shellington kiss was so cute. And so was Kwazii asking out Tweak!I couldn't help it but cry. After a couple of hours of hugging each other in embrace we left.

" Bye hope to see you soon!" Said Bianca

" Bye" all of us said

In the gup Dashi was pink .. But Shellington was RED really red. It was cute to be honest. I guess Dashi did like Shellington.. Which was a good thing. Not to mention Tweak and Kwazii who were talking like CRAZY!

Back at the Octopod Dashi told us everything. We were all surprised but the Vegimals fainted .. All of them. I knew that Dashi and Shellington were going to be a couple and I couldn't be happier for them. It was just so obvious .. Well obvious to see Shellington had a crush on her.. Let's just say a huge one. And to be honest if I were in his shoes I would have a crush on her too but you know she's all his and he is all Dashi's. I wish the best for them.Well I was glad everything was back to normal at least for now.

HOPED YOU LIKED IT. I just had to end with Peso lol. I didn't do Professors POV because he is sometimes really confusing and isn't mentioned a lot. I also had to add Bianca. I loved her from the Arctic adventure so yeah. PLEASE VOTE AND STAY TUNED THANKS GUYS!!!:)))