7.Goodnight Y/NN

Y/N POV

As I sit in the hotel lobby waiting for Calvin, Taylor and Nate to check in, brown eyes invade my mind, I've never had a reaction to a girl like this before, I've never gotten nervous while simply being in a girls presence, never thought about her after a night out, never in my life given someone else a piece of my clothing unless it was absolutely necessary, but I gladly gave her my new basketball jersey without even a second thought.

My eyes closed and head rested backward towards the ceiling, now clad in my stitch onesie and sunglasses to block out the harsh lighting as I began to sober up, my legs crossed Indian style and a pillow clutched tightly to my chest simply listening to the guests and staff talk lowly and shuffle around, I begin to feel myself succumb to sleep.

I'm soon disturbed from my nap by a weight on my lap, sitting in the little gap where my legs are crossed with its, what I'm assuming is, head resting against my chest and arms hugging me tightly. I open my eyes to be met with blonde hair and drunken giggling.

"You look so freakin cute!" Dinah yells now lifting her head to face me, making my head pound, hangover now taking its full effect.

Not even questioning what she is doing here I just loop my arms around her body and pull her into me, making her head rest back against my chest and letting my head once again fall backward.

"Y/NN, we have to take selfies I need to take advantage of how cute you are right now" she whines into my chest

I groan in response not lifting my head fully, feeling thankful I kept on my sunglasses as I could close my eyes without it being seen in the pictures, feeling her cuddle more into me and soon hearing the continuous clicks of the camera.

"Y/NN" she tugs lightly on the front of my onesie making me sit up and come face to face with an adorable pout and pleading eyes.

"What's wrong" I pout back making her giggle.

She points to the entrance where  Lauren is carrying a sleeping Camila, who has her arms tucked into her own chest and head buried in Lauren's neck, through the doors bridal style making their way towards the elevator. Camila still wearing my jersey but now with a pair of pink cupcake pjs on her bottom half, rather than her bikini, with her long dark curls pulled up into a tight ponytail. Making my heart thump against my chest just at the sight of her.

I turn back to Dinah with my eyebrows raised in question "Carry me to my room, please?" she yawns rubbing her glazed eyes.

Not being able to say no I scoop her up bridal style making my way towards Nate at the front desk.

"Hey man, I'm just going to put this one to bed then I'll come back to the room"

Not even turning around he holds a keycard to our shared room over his shoulder with the number 89 printed in bold on the front.

"Dinah, what number is your room?" I ask making my way into the elevator.

"92" she mutters into my chest.

-
Knocking on Dinah's door with some difficultly, I move her so her legs are wrapped around my waist and she's practically sitting on my forearms. The door swings swiftly open to reveal Lauren staring at the sight of us in shock.

"Hey..Um, have I got the correct room?" I chuckle lightly. Lauren's jaw tightens as she just about nods moving out of the door way to let us through.

"Lo, who was at the door?" I hear the husky voice of the the girl who hasn't left my mind all night ring through the hotel room, as I gently shuffle my way towards the bedroom area with Dinah, Lauren following closely behind.

"Hello Gorgeous" I smirk upon entering the room.

"Y/N?" she pushes herself up onto her elbows to confirm her suspicions with a lazy smile, until her eyes land on me and Dinah, her smile dropping and jaw clenching within a mere second.

I drop Dinah onto the bed next to hers, pulling her converse off and tucking her in with a chaste kiss on her forehead before moving to sit at the edge of Camila's bed, noticing lauren lingering about the door way with her jaw and fists clenched now staring at me.

"Y/N" Camila calls tracing the creases on the palm of my hand making me tear my eyes away from Lauren, then almost jumping at the close proximity of our faces.

"Get your cute little Irish butt into my bed" she mumbles sleepily pulling my sunglasses from my face for what feels like the 100th time tonight, placing them on the bedside locker.

"Your wish is my command" I laugh lightly slipping under the covers. As soon as my head hits the pillows below me she literally rolls herself on top of me straddling my stomach burying her head into my neck and guiding my hands, again, to her ass.

"Are you comfortable?" I chuckle out of pure endearment.

"mmhmm" she hums already half asleep.

Suddenly her head snaps upwards startling me, she just stares into my eyes not saying a word.

"Goodnight Y/NN" she pecks my lips and let's her head fall back down into the crook of my neck. I give her ass a light squeeze instead of saying it back.

"Goodnight Y/NN" Lauren mocks in a high pitched voice before scoffing loudly.

A/N: 10 votes for an update to possibly find out:
•Whats up with Lauren    
or
•Why Dinah and Y/N are so comfortable
and
•Y/Ns next gig