Chapter 35. END???

It's the night of the Teen Choice awards and I am up next dancing with Christina Perri accompanying me singing 'I Believe'. This has seriously been the best week of my life. After the performances I get into my Gucci styled clothes, they are the fanciest things I've ever worn!! I am wearing a white and blue Paisley two piece and white heels. I have my hair straightened and a silver clutch in my hand. My makeup is perfection!! Maddie and I walk either side Levi. Levi looks very dapper in his Polo Ralph Lauren suit and pants. I am holding Levi's hand. Maddie is wearing a cute yellow two piece aswell. We walk down the red carpet and photographers take our photos. Fans are screaming and are trying to touch us from the barrier. We then keep going up and down signing fans autographs and taking photos with them. They are all so lovely!!!
"Were you and Maddie actually a thing when you were in America?" Someone asks Levi! Yuk
L: "hahah no, we were and are just friends!"
Good.
When we have finally finished talking to everyone, we take our allocated seats in the auditorium and wait for the awards. First is Best Male Actor and then a bit later is Best Female Dancer.
A: "Levi I'm so scared!!! I'm up against Maddie Ziegler and Chloe Lukasiak and all those people!!"
L: "it's ok Ams, I'm sure you'll do great don't you worry! Look you are the best teen dancer in the world!!!!"
A: "wow, that's so weird to think about! I probably won't get the award anyway!"
L: "You will! Anyway shh, it's starting!!" Levi puts his arm around my shoulder and we hold hands.
"Hello and welcome everyone to the 2016 Teen Choice Awards!! I hope everyone is having a great time tonight..... Let's get into the awards! Ok so first, Best Male Teen Movie Actor, this award goes to Mr Levi Miller!!!!"
A: "OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Levi you're amazing!!!" I give him a big hug and kiss and he goes up to get his giant surfboard award. He sits in the award recipient seats.
"Ok, best YouTuber, goes to Rachel Levin! Best Female Teen Movie Actor, goes to....."
Finally, my awards come around. Maddie grabs my hand and we sit tensely.
"Ok, now the final award, Best Female Dancer, this award goes to......... Miss Amy Ross!!!!!!"
I start to cry, again, and run up to get my award, the man hands me my surfboard and trophy and I sit down in a seat next to Austin Mahone. He congratulates me and I see Levi getting my attention.
L: "I knew you could do it! Love you!!" He whisper yells, but forgets there are microphones everywhere!
A microphone picked it up, so everyone hears it. "AWWW!!!" They all chorus, then one person starts chanting "Kiss kiss kiss kiss" then two, then four, then a hundred, then two thousand, then the whole freaking 10 thousand people in the audience!! Seriously.
Levi and I are looking at each other stressfully, then we get up and walk to each other. Levi puts his arms around me and I follow, then we kiss, only for like 5 seconds. Then the chorus of "AWWWW" starts up again. Everyone cheers then we go hand in hand off the stage as the announcer asks us all to. When Levi and I get into the dressing room to meet everyone, Rebecca gives me a huugggeee hug and says "you did it kid!!! I knew you could do it! I knew it!!!!" She is crying a lot. Then mum comes up and gives me the biggest hug of the century
P: "I can't believe it, I'm the proudest mum in the world right now!!!!" She's crying too, "Oh my gosh Levi!!! I can't believe it either!! You deserved it so much!!" She gives Levi a big hug aswell.
Everyone all hugs each other, including Abby hugging Levi, lol. Abby gives me a big hug, "I can't wait until you dance with me, start next week? In ALDC LA! Better be there!! Oh by the way, here is your uniform, including.... And ALDC jacket!" I gasp and thank her so much!
A: "thankyou so much Miss Abby, you don't know how much this means to me!!! This is the best thing in the whole world! It's been a dream to dance with your group!! I am the biggest Dance Moms fan! Wait, do you mean I'll be on the TV show aswell???"
"That's ok, you'll really push my group up a lot! And you have a beautiful mum that won't cause dramas and of course!!"
A: "IM GOING TO BE ON TV!!!!!!!!" I scream
P: "Yes, of course, Dance Moms!! Does that mean I'll be on it aswell?"
"Yes, that is part of the contract, and here is the contract" she passes it to mum and mum immediately signs it and gives her her bank details for the $50,000 dance fee.
M: "Why don't we all go out to dinner?"
We all go out to dinner and walk around in night time LA. It's magical!! Levi, Maddie and I all walk together and talk about the evening and everyone who won awards. We found out Maddie was only one vote away from me, so who ever put in that one vote, I love forever (not to be selfish).
We go into a Japanese restaurant that looks really nice, I order some teriyaki chicken sushi with rice. Lots of fans spot us all from outside and the workers have to push them out and close the doors (and lock them). We thank the people and eat our food that comes out.
A: "delicious!!"
L: "this is really good!!"
A: "what's yours?"
L: "spicy tuna and Inari"
A: "oh gross tuna! Can I try some Inari?"
L: "sure!" he breaks off a piece of the tofu and rice Inari and puts it into my mouth
A: "yum!!!"
L: "it's pretty good!!"
A: "I can't believe you won tonight I'm so proud of you!!" I put my hands on his
L: "I can't believe you did it!  You are amazing!" He holds my hands up
Melissa, Maddie, Abby, Rebecca and Mum are in deep conversation about ALDC and what it is like.
I remember the bag Abby gave me and I open it to have a look. There is so much here!! There is: seven different types of Abby Lee crop tops, seven matching bootie short, three knee length Abby Lee leggings, two full length leggings, two tracksuit pants and a ALDC jacket, a Abby Lee jumper and four different tops. Also a schedule of what uniform to wear each day. It's Friday night and I'm starting on Monday, so I'm really pumped!!
A: "when are you starting on your movie?"
L: "on Monday week, what bout you with the LADC??'
A: "Levi, it's ALDC, and I'm starting this Monday!"
L: "aww I'm going to be alone for a week!!!"
A: "no don't worry Levi, I'll be there at night"
L: "okay, oh I have a little secret to tell you!"
A: "oh oh oh what is it???!"
Levi comes close to my ear and speaks really quietly: "our mums have found an apartment and they bought it together so we will be moving in tomorrow!!!!!"
A: "ahhh!!!!" I whisper scream
We head back to our hotel after eating some delicious sushi! We talk until mid night and mum comes and gives me a kiss for bed. I hop into my bed and mum goes out and locks the door behind her.
L: "Finally! Just some alone time"
A: "yeah, finally" I wriggle under the covers and Levi puts his arm around me.
L: "So are we doing online schooling from now on?"
A: "yeah, I'm worried about Lucy, where's she going to go to school?"
L: "She'll probs have to do online too, where is she at the moment?"
A: "she's with dad in Australia"
L: "is he moving over too?"
A: "I honestly don't know, I hope so"
L: "yeah"
I get all excited for a minute "so do you know what the apartment looks like?!"
L: "calm down!! Yeah, I have some pictures!'
He gets his phone and opens up camera roll, he shows me a beautiful penthouse apartment looking over an ocean!!!
A: "wow!"
L: "I know right, wow!!"
A: "I can't believe it, I always thought this would just be a fairytale dream that I would have, but no, it's really Miller and I!"
L: "Miller and Amy forever!"
A: "forever, goodnight Levi"
L: "goodnight Amy, I love you"
A: "love you too"
Levi and I are perfect and I hope it stays like this forever, I hope we don't ever fade away, but you never know...