{New Floor, New Friends?}

John was still shocked after the death of not just one person, but three people. He also felt like he was going insane. I mean, who wouldn't? Being trapped in a school for the rest of your life? Or at least dying while trying to escape? Either way, it's a lose lose situation.

John groggily got out of bed, heading out to the dining hall for breakfast. He pours himself some cereal, then sits down at a table.

He didn't even notice Rose sitting there, drinking tea, quietly reading a book.

Man, he thinks. She's really quiet. Maybe I should talk to her?? Nahhhh, I shouldn't disturb her.

John finished his cereal, putting the bowl in the kitchens sink.

"GOOOOOD MORNING STUDENTS! IT'S ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL DAY OUTSIDE, OH WAIT! YOU CAN'T SEE THE OUTSIDE!" Cal's annoying voice was heard over the speakers. "BUT ANYWAYS! I'M HERE TO TELL YOU THAT THERE IS A NEW FLOOR OPENED! GO FEEL FREE TO CHECK IT OUT! HAVE FUN!"

John sighed. He was going to check it out anyways, so why not head there right now?

After he finished putting his dishes in the sink, he made his way to the third floor.

Taking out his student handbook, he looked at the layout of the floor. Just like the other two floors, there are two classrooms. This floor had another library, but this one seemed smaller than the other. There was also a garden, and a computer lab.

Wait, computer lab? Maybe I can get in contact with someone! John thinks, excitedly running over to the computer room. Man, Sollux is gonna- wait.. Oh yeah.. Uh. No. Gotta stay positive! He smiles, putting a hand on the doors handle, and-

Nothing happens. "Wait, what?!" He says, trying again. It was no use. The door was locked, and probably wouldn't end up being opened.

"Cal?" John says, waiting-

"You called?" Cal says, coming out of no where.

"Uh, is there anyway you could open this door?"

"No can do! This door is staying locked."

"What? If it's gonna stay locked then why do you have it here?"

"Nice chat, John! Have a wonderful day!" And with those words, cal had left.

"Wait you never answered my question....! Ugh.. It's no use.." He mumbles. The computer lab was probably his only chance and of course the door is locked!

Letting out a sigh of distress, he started walking back to his room.

"John, wait!" Jade called out, running over to him.

"Oh, hey Jade," he said with a frown on his face. "What's up..?"

"Nothing, actually. I was checking out the new floor, and saw the garden! I was so happy!" She exclaims.

"Do you like gardening?"

"Yep! I'm the ultimate scientist and all, so I enjoy stuff like this! I've always loved working with plants." She said, smiling.

"Oh, cool."

"Would you like to come with me and check out the different plants?"

"Really? You wanna hang with me?"

"Of course! I mean, you seem like a cool guy and I wanna be your friend!"

AUTHORS NOTE

Wow. Anyone remember this story? Yeah, me neither.

But, I'm back! Hey, hello, hi. I've been busy I guess, plus I'm on a writers block right now, so long siiiigghh.

Well, I hope you all had a wonderful day! I know I did bc hOMESTUCK UPD8 I WAS CRYING

But, I'd just like to say, thank you so much for reading! It means the world to me honestly.

Much love!~
-Author-chan