I REALIZE I HAVE A SHITTY MUSIC TASTE AND I ACCEPT THAT

yoyooyooyooyoyoy my home slices
I have once again been tagged by heckakawaii

anyways here are the rules

March 22, 2016Today is happy

March 22, 2016
Today is happy. Yes very happy. I feel many (emo)tions. I put on my emo shrt and my emo jeans and my emo boots to cellebrate this emo day. And I got warped tour tickets lmao. Also Donald Trump blocked me ayyeee.

As you can see I have a very interesting life.

Answers to the questions

1. Whats your favourite comic book/series?
Probably the first series I ever read which is Watchmen. Its what really got me into comics.

2. Favourite colour and why?
Light gray/light blue. I find those colours to be really calming and happy. They arent overwhelming and something I can always draw back to when I'm scared or nervous.

3.Favourite TV show?
At the moment it has to be Jane the Virgin.

4. Could you make up a planet.
Welcome to the pastel planet of Meduim. The skies are forever sunsets and the nights are happy and clear. There is not such thing as gravity here on Meduim so you can reach the stars and reach the far parts of your imagination and the world. We live in peace and harmony, everyone is acepted, there is no discrimination here.

5.What kind of adventures could you have on this planet?
You could do anything as long as your mind allowed it. New dimensions could be reached. I'd travel to the stars that surround the planet and fall asleep on the cotton candy clouds at night. I'd become a sky pirate, searching the horizon for new sights and creatures while making new friends everywhere I went.

6. Would you rather live there or on Earth?
As much as this imaginary world sounds fun, all the friends, family, and music that I love is here on Earth and I don't know if I could leave that.

7. If a train rammed through your bedroom wall, and the conductor walked out, asking you to join him and his crew, would you go?
Hell yeah.

 If a train rammed through your bedroom wall, and the conductor walked out, asking you to join him and his crew, would you go?Hell yeah

I'm too lazy to write that whole thing
I'd record it and then tell security or some shit. Call Mulder and Scully idk.

9. What would you do with a small loan of a million dollars.
Hire someone to assassinate Trump lmao. If there was any extra money left over concert tickets please.

10. Do you live in Ray Toro's hair? I've been getting a bit lonely up in here.
Nah I live up Gerard Ways ass but I can come visit you if you want.

11. Is this real life? Is it just Phantasy?
Caught in a landslide.
No escape from reality.

12. What is poop squared equal to?
Hesitant Alien. Get it, because the album is shit. Jkjk I'm a gerard way Stan.

13.Now I'm the swaggiest person here, but how swaggy are you?
I'm the 2nd swaggy swaglord in the United States of Freedom. 420/69 woul rate.

I chose everyone randomly please don't hate me

s a c r i f i c e s
CyanideGhoul grungeiero motherpanic petewentzisdead Hella_Gay_Pegasus666 heckakawaii gerardsdaddy JoshandtheDundelions kawaiiqueen13 SwiggitySwagEmoDads PanicattheKnickers Lightmyfire69GURL greentwdchemicalday

Your questions
1-4 are Fuck, Marry, Kill

1. Jenna Joseph, Tyler Joseph, and Josh Dun.

2. Gerard Way, Frank Iero, and Mikey Way

3. Brendon Urie, Ryan Ross, and Dallon Weekes

4. Pete Wentz, Patrick Stump, and Joe Trohman.

5. What is you least favorite color and why?

6. Did you ever go through any phases (emo, scene, hipster) that you regret.

7. You get to time travel to any place/time. You will be born on the day you choose and you will have a new family and history. You will also have no recollection of your life before being reborn. Would you do it? If yes, what time/place would you choose.

8. If you could become any present day celebrity/person and continue to live their life for them, who would it be and why?

9. Bee Movie?

10. Minions?

11. Whats your favorite meme?

12. Guilty pleasures?

13. If you had to get a band related tattoo what band would you do?

Have fun my friends