Author's Note

Hello hello there readers! I hope you enjoyed reading my story as much as I enjoyed wrighting it! I really do appreciate everyone's votes, reads, putting my story in your reading lists and of course comments! They sure did brighten up my day!

Now I've put a lot of thought into writing this and would like to share some thoughts:

If you noticed the POVs changed between some chapters but the main focus was Kageyama. This is because I wanted to give off the feel that they were telling the story to you. This is why each new story they told started with "I think" and "the last time" or "the first time".

The reason why Kageyama ended up telling the rest of the story is because Shouyou was away and Kageyama was alone again (character progress, background) and Shouyou never heard what he was telling before (wasn't there) so he couldn't have imputed anything anyway.

Now here's where I would like your input dear readers! If you would please comment and let me know that would be amazing!
(1) Would you like a sequel to this story about the time they are in college?
(2) Would you like me to type all the parts I've cut from this story?

I would also like to say that I'm also writing a TsukkiYama Story (don't wanna toot my own horn but) that has become quite popular as well and was asked to do a Kagehina spin-off for that. I will be writing that so be on the look out for that as well!

Once again I would like to THANK YOU for everything dear readers and hope to see you once again in another story!