Chapter 5 Oka Ruto

After my chit chat with Osana chan
We went to class.But surprise,were classmates with kokona,saki and oka.

I haven't mentioned oka but she is the leader of the Occult Club.

She may be a little weird despite of not having friends in this school so thats why she made that club

She may be a little weird despite of not having friends in this school so thats why she made that club.The reason that club is made is for summoning demons.I heard that a student just saw a demon it was flying and was circled around by demon hands,the student saw the circular saw from the garden,and it was carried by the demon.The demon must be a student here in Akademi.

"Hi oka!"-me

She just froze.Maybe because no one talks to her that much.

Then our teacher walked in.She said

"Ok.Now the class will begin"-teacher

When our teacher was discussing about    English and stuff,I saw the girl peeking through the window.Ugh,not again.Actually she was holding a camera,is she taking pictures of me?

Actually she was holding a camera,is she taking pictures of me?

Well if she is that's weird.Finally the teacher noticed her and said

"Pls don't disturb my students.And don't make me snatch that phone of yours missy"-teacher

Then she left the window.I was finally relieved because no one was staring at me,well I spoke too soon because oka,osana,and kokona was staring at me from across the room.

"(Y/n),you really have many admirers don't you?"-teacher

I just blushed,so is the three girls.I looked to my back and saw the girl angrily staring at  oka,kokona,and osana.Actually this girl has a big problem,absolutely.

----------------------------------------------
This is the end of chapter 5!
Pls(10x)follow me here
Toodles!🙃