Prolouge

Hi guys, this is my first fic .
I don't own cardfight! vanguard nor the cover picture ,they belong told their respective owners!!.

"Come back !!Aichi!! Wait don't go !!!don't leave me alone again......this is all my fault !!!"Kai yelled as he tried standing up ."Aichiiii..........
~<<<flashback..>>>...
The fight between Kai and aichi was on...
"Aichi.!!,I'll defeat you and let that seed inhabit me.... then,will you become one of my quatre knight's and look after me ..?"kai asked.
"Ah! No ,I can't do that ..!!"Aichi yelled back and his eyes widens as he gasps in realization ,and lower's his head so that his eyes were covered by his bangs.
And the battle continues resulting in aichi letting Kai win(this is wat actually happened if you watch it closely ) .
The seed that came out of aichi was shred into pieces as each of these pieces entered those present there including aichi and the rest left towards the earth(as we already knw). Aichi stumbled to and fro as he was already tried and exhausted as the seed left his body ,and Kai caught him before he hit the ground . "kai-kun.."Aichi could barely let those words out as he was panting hard ."it's all over aichi, your safe now..."kai said as he kneeled down as to place aichi on the floor so that his head rested on kai's chest and he held aichi closely in his arm's. "Kai-kun ,thank you ...And ss-sorry for making you guys go t-through ss-so much trouble ....."aichi said holding back his tears . "Its okay aichi ,the only thing that matters now is that ur safe and ur back with us ,back to where u belong! !!!And ,I'm glad that i can have u back with me "Kai said, as the last part was whispered, but aichi heard it though clean and clear . And, the tears that he held back started flowing . " k-kaiii-k-Kunn... im sorry-yyyee ,please !!forgive me , this is all m-my f-fault..."Aichi cried as he held on to kai. Kai hugged him and started calming aichi , and then he released aichi from the hug as he thought 'its now or never I hav to tell him my feelings , huh!here it goes ,its even more difficult that I expected .but I just can't hide them coz aichi gone missing was that thing that showed me that how much I loved him and that I can't live without him being with me ...' . "A-Aichi,I have something to tell u and t-that i-is ..."kai shuttered with a pink tinge on his face ."kai.... stop shuttering and just tell him already or, do you want me to tell him mine first "ren coed behind him as Leon smacked him on his head .Aichi was confused and he could barely keep his consciousness ."Aichi i-its just that I wanted to tell u that I.....I..I.llovve you..."kai said as he hugged aichi scared of the outcome .aichi's eyes widened at the confession and then he smiled as he placed a hand on kai's cheek"l..l love u to kai-kun"aichi said as kai released him from the hug and bent down as he kissed aichi gently and aichi kissed him back ,but suddenly aichi released the kiss and kai was a bit shocked as for wat was the cause of aichi's reaction but then ,aichi suddenly started apologizing "I'm sorry .....I'm s-sorry kai-kun .... !!"aichi cried and fainted in kai's arms .kai looked at aichi's sleeping body as he moved a strand of aichi's hair from his face and then carried him bridal style and started walking back wondering about y aichi had apologized to him before fainting ,and as he approached his frnds he noticed that both kourin and quatre knight's were gone . And so,they returned back to earth. He lied to aichi's family saying that, aichi had stayed over his place for some days and that ,aichi was currently not feeling well and had requested to rest in his house. But in reality, kai had wanted to keep aichi with him so that, aichi wouldn't disappear again, but then decided against it as he didn't want aichi to be separated from his family again after so many days, and in the end he made sure that aichi returned back to his house ,he then left to his own apartment with happiness filled in his heart thinking abt the fact, that aichi was back and also the fact ,that aichi loved him the same way that he loved aichi !!.

.
.
.
.
.
.
But then things were about to change in their lives .... little did kai know that his happiness was short lived ,and the aichi that he knows was about to be lost in time!!!!!!!!!!! ....... .. ..

What will happen to aichi? !!!what is the reason behind it? !!can kai get his aichi back ???or will he be lose him forever !!!!was it link joker /void /something else that was the cause of it !!!

Hey guys ,this is my first fic , i knw the prolouge is a bit plain ;the twists and turn of fate will appear in the future chap !!if there are any mistakes or changes that had to be done just let me knw
Any level of criticism is allowed I'll accept all of them !!
Thank you!!