So close yet so far ....

CHAPTER 3

Hello guys here's chapter 3
I don't own cardfight vanguard ..nor the pics....

Sorry for the longgggg.... break ... I've put up the reason at the end ...!!! So without any distractions lets start up with the chapter !!

Kai was running towards sendou residence after hearing about aichi from emi ..... for the first time, he felt that sendou residence was very far ....and cursed his feet for not being able to move any faster than he was running....and in sometime that seemed like hours (which was only few minutes in reality) he reached the sendou residence ....kai was so much worried that he didn't even bother to knock as he just entered in and threw away his shoes not even bothering to arrange it in its place and ran up to aichi's room not bothering to wear his indoor pair of slippers(I don't know wat they call e'm) .......and opened the door with a bang not bothering to knock yet again ...!!!! And yelled "aichiii......."as he panted hard from running non stop....

A pair of eyes looked back at him ......but those didn't belong to his lover ....but to his mother .shizuka's eyes were swollen ... due to crying...he shifted his attention to the bed that stood next to her . There laid aichi ;on the bed with the blankets tucked in the sight looked like he was sleeping peacefully and that he would wake up any time now...."kai.."shizuka called breaking his train of thoughts and refocusing his attention back to shizuka...his worry clearly evident on his face but then shizuka started crying again. .kai didn't know what to do so he hesitantly hugged her in the intention to calm her down..."aich-i ..he's....n-not ..."shizuka started ."I know shizuka-San..emi.."kai said as she understood "aichiiii"shizuka cried.."don't worry shizuka-san..nothing's gonna happen to aichi..he'll wake up anytime now let's just have trust in him ...."kai said comforting her but rather spoke these words to comfort himself...

After that aichi's mom calmed down.... "kai-kun will you stay here with aichi... that would help him so..."shizuka asked moving towards the door ....

Kai simply nodded as shizuka exited the room." I would always stay with him even if that's the last thing I'll be doing.....I would never leave him alone not wen he needs me the most.........or is it that now... I need him the most.."kai whispered as he sat on the chair next to the bed and took a hold of aichi's hand ......his worry ceased a little after feeling aichi's warmth indicating that aichi was still with him....

Kai stayed with aichi holding him tight as if he would slip away from him if he let him loose...thinking about all the things they had gone through from giving him the blaster blade card.....meeting him at card capital........psqualia ..... .national championship....Asia crkt .... .high school championship....link joker....all those events that bought him closer to aichi.....so he belived that aichi would return back to him once again.....little did he know about what was gonna happen....

Kai's thoughts were broken by the knock on the door....as shizuka entered in "kai-kun I think you should head back home ...it's pretty late now..."shizuka said .

Even though kai didn't wanna leave aichi and go ...he didn't hav another option so he decided to leave for now but to come back and check on aichi ,the very first thing in the morning....

Kai nodded as shizuka left the room. Kai then stood up and hesitantly removed his hand from aichi's and tucked them in. Then he stood up and gently brushed aichi's hair and kissed him gently on the forehead as a tear rolled down his chin...."wake up soon aichi.....I can't wait to hear you...."kai said as he exited the room.....but what kai failed to notice aichi's finger twitch when he had kissed....

Kai made his way to the living room to bid his leave...."ah...kai....at last.."a voice called as kai turned around towards the direction of the voice...and was shocked...