An Unexpected Surprise~ Part 1

Yeah so this is gunna have really bad spelling and grammar, sometime on purpose. Please correct me if it seems like it is an obvious mistake, but please don't go full out uber-hater. I am also trying to make this from a girl's point of view, so sorry male peoples. Also, I an making Adam single and not have Mason for plot convenience just cos I can. Remember that Y/N is you... yadda yadda, you guys know the drill.... LET THE FANFIC COMENCE!

Your POV: 

You are sitting up late at night, having a binge watching session of Attack on Titan for the fourth time in a row when your computer does a little dingy thing. You see that you have gotten a message. You pull up YouTube and select the private message. It has the tagline "SkyDoesMinecraft." No way! This has to be an imposter channel trying to trick me! You think as you hover over the user name. It says that you are subscribed. You heart explodes in a shower of sprinkles and kittens. It can't be.... him.

Adams POV:

I can't believe I did that! I saw her comment on one of my videos I have to check her out. Skimming over her videos it made me seem borderline stalky. She was just so pretty, I couldn't comprehend! I wasn't in control of my hands, I was helpless to watch as they moved across the keyboard, my heart racing.

"I like your skillz in YouToobing. U want come to Washington?"

*Click, click*

Send