The Meeting~Part 4

Update updating updatus datus update update oops ate update.

Your POV:

ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!? I paid for the shipping but not the installation?!? I could have sworn that I paid for both. I pull out my phone with sweaty palms. I dial his number.

*Tap, tap, tap..."

Ring, Ring...

Adam's POV:

I was in Taco Bell for my lunch break eating a burger when I got a phone call. It was from (Enter your Username Here). OHMYGODWHATAMIGOINGTODOTHISISCRAZYIAMNOTREADYTOMEETMYSENPAI.... Breath...... calm.... calm..... ca-PANIC!!!!!..... calm. I waited at least 5 rings (I didn't want to look needy) and picked up the phone.

"Yeah it's Adam. Sure I can come and help. I'll be over straight away."

*Click*

End Call

Ross' POV:

Why am I still here you ask? Am I the narrator? Am I just here for comedic effect? What role do have in the story? Am I a narwhal or a sloth? All of these questions will not be answered shortly...

Your POV:

"Hi, is this Adam? I'm really stuck with installing my items, could you come over? That's great!" You say. He puts down the phone on the other end of the line. You sit down, your legs buckling beneath you. I  can't believe I just did that. You thought. You put you head in your shaking hands and await the arrival of your YouTube~Senpai.

Adam's POV

I can't believe I just did that. He thought. He got up his contacts for Barnaby P. Winkleton and MadMax!!! They said that they will be over shortly and Barney will pick them up in his (super-mega-awesome) car. He waited a while and contemplated his decision to give (your username) help. I mean, she doesn't have anyone else to help, and she is my  friend. And hopefully more....

Your POV:

You see a car come round the corner and your heart begins to flutter. You jump up and rush to the curb. Time seems to elongate as you await the Lamborghini (oh, I went there) to arrive at your house. The car pulls up and three extremely familiar faces get out to greet you.

Barney, Max and..................................................................................................................................................................................(yep, still going).......................................................................................................................... Adam! 

 Adam! 

Your heart explodes for the second time in a row as you see his handsome face. His gracious locks caress his face as he swaggers out of the car, slightly embarrassed.

"Hey, so great to see you in person!" He hugs you, "Say, I never did get your name."

"It's Y/N" You reply.

"What a pretty name." He says, smiling.