Did somebody say date night?

Beastboy POV

It's 5pm so I start to slowly get ready by taking a shower and choosing what to wear. I decide with a purple and green nirvana tshirt (fitting seeing that Rea likes purple and I like green) and some black skinny jeans, I comb back my already messy hair with some gel and start to put the finishing touches on the night, so far I've found a quiet nook in a forest that you can book for dates and proposals and I thought it would be a nice place for a first date, I have made our dinner and chose all of Ravens favourite foods to put in the basket. This is going to be great!!

Raven POV
It's 5pm so I start to get ready I've already started by  having a shower , I was really stuck on what to wear because I haven't really ever wore a dress before so I asked star fire to help " Oh friend Raven! I do accept the supposed challenge of dressing you for that date!" So now star is picking out my dress when she comes across a beautiful mid length black 50's swing dress with purple polka dots and  frills at the bottom. I immediately knew that it was the dress, we soon matched it with some flats because I would probably die if I wore heels. Star goes full out and curls my kinda long now hair And puts make up on my face it feels wider at first but then I just got used to it. After star is finished I go up to the roof because that is what I was told to do, when I open the door to the roof I find something amazing sitting right in front of me.

Beastboy POV
I hear footsteps coming from the stair case so I get everything in postition when the door opens I stare at the beautiful person standing in front of me, she looked more  gorgeous than ever before! "Hey beautiful shall we go?" I ask with a grin on my face. "Oh hello handsome I believe that it would be wise to start going now!" Aww I love it when she acts all proper and English! It makes her more unique than before. "Jump on my back my lady?" I turn into a teredactyl and she gets on my back.

BBREA POV
we flew into the sunset to where the date was hoping that they will both have a good time or will it all fail?

Hey guys I hope I left you in some kind of suspense. Special thanks the adorable emo_space_princess  for helping me with the plot for this long weekend chapter fest she makes brilliant books GO CHECK THEM OUT see you guys tomorrow

PEACE IN. SHIPS OUT

Thanks lily ❤️❤️