What If They React To You Singing

Akashi

You turned on your radio and it was playing your favorite song. You happily jumped and started singing it while doing your homework.

Akashi came in and heard your beautiful voice and decided to listen to it until the song stops. Once you are done singing, you heard someone clapping. You turned around and blushed, Akashi standing beside your door, clapping. Heck he was also smirking. "Didn't know my girlfriend has a wonderful voice.. You should sing often, my empress."

Kuroko

Cleaning the house was boring when there's no music. So you decided to plug your phone into the amplifier and chose a song that was lively and at the same time you can sing it while doing the household chores.

Kuroko, your neighbor, and your boyfriend, heard your favorite song and your angelic voice. He opened his window and saw you singing while cleaning. He grabbed his phone his study table and called you.

The music stops from playing, meaning someone has either texted you or called you. You looked at your phone and saw that your boyfriend was calling. Tapping the call button, you greeted Kuroko and asked why has he called. "I called you just to tell you that you have an awesome voice, (Name)-chan!"

Aomine

Right after the choir practice, you decided to stay and practice again the songs that were chosen in singing for the activity next week.

You listened first to the audio and tried to match the beat of the song to its lyrics. By the time you were able to master the song and the lyrics, you stood up and started singing.

The Basketball team just finished cleaning theirselves and decided to head home, since it was already late. Aomine told Momoi to head home first because he needs to get something from his locker.

Upon passing by the music room, he heard a melodious voice that can capture anyone's heart just by listening to it. Aomine opened the door and saw you, singing. He smirked and stayed there for a while, listening to what you are singing.

When you were done singing, you felt a presence a turned around. You saw your classmate, Aomine, walking towards you, smirking. "Well, I wasn't expecting that a quiet person like you has a wonderful voice.."

Kise

"(Name)-san, are you ready?" Your manager entered your dressing room and asked. "Yeah, be there in a bit.." You answered and continued fixing your hair. Your manager nodded and waited for you outside.

Upon hearing the silence, you grabbed your phone and played a random song. By the time it was your favorite song that played, you started singing while fixing your hair.

Kise was about to knock on your door, but stooped as he heard a familiar voice, singing. He continued listening to you until the end of the song and that's where he knocked on the door an entered.

"You didn't tell me you could sing, (Name)-cchi.."

"That's because you didn't asked, Kise-kun~"

"How mean-ssu!"

Midorima

"Alright, fellow Cancers! Your lucky item for today is a (Zodiac Sign) who can sing!" (Just go with the flow guys! I know some of us aren't that talented when it comes to singing, but who cares at least we have a talent and can also sing xD)

"Any song will do, as long a—"

Midorima turned off the radio and left his house to go to school, looking for a fellow (Zodiac Sign) who can sing.

You, on the otherhand, just arrived in school. Humming to the song that you were listening that was playing in your phone. You quickly sat down on your chair and probably stared at sky.

Midorima shortly arrived and saw you staring at nowhere. He nervously approached you and tapped your shoulder, making you come back to reality.

You turned your head to the person who tapped your shoulder and greeted him. "Oh, Mido-chan! What is it?" You asked and took off your earphones. "U-uh, is y-your zodiac sign (Zodiac Sign)?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Can you sing?"

"Uh-huh.. Why?"

"Well, it is practically my lucky item.. Nanodayo~"

"Ohh... Okay!!"

You agreed and sang him a song that was really your favorite and you haven't really noticed it but he was smiling the whole time when you were singing. And throughout the day, he received a lot of luck.

Murasakibara

You were at your neighbour's house, babysitting. It was already evening at that time so, you decided to the child to sleep.

"Onee-chan, can you please sing a lullaby for me... Please?" The child asked with matching puppy dog eyes which you cannot even resist. You giggled and accpeted her request.

Murasakibara entered the house and went directly upstairs to his room. He passed by his little sister's room and heard someone singing. He moved closer to the door and recognized the voice.

Murasakibara continued listening to the lullaby that you were singing until you stopped. Making your way to the bedroom's door, it suddenly opened and revealed that it was the child's brother. "Oh, Murasaki-chan, you're back!"

"Hmm yeah... (Name)-chin, you really have a nice voice.. Like a Disney Princess to be exact!"

----------------------------

Yey! First What If scenario.. How was it??

By the way, I wanted to say THANK YOU to @Dream_on_Angel for  requesting! I decided that Kiyoshi, Kagami and Hanamiya would be on the next What If scenario since I ran out of ideas xD

I think this will be my gift to you readers because Happy Anniversary to this book LOL

For the comments, I really appreciate it guys, really! Same goes for the votes, thank you so much for voting!

To the readers, who would really comment, especially when its funny, you guys made my day and also to the readers, who would really vote, you are the reason why I would never give up on writing -cries-

Special thanks to BloodyRedEmpress for yeah... HAHAHAHAHAHA DEAL WITH IT 😂😂😂 Can't wait for your next update 😘 #support😂

Coming up next: What If You Are Their Daughter