Chapter 5

Billie Joe's p.o.v.

I lifted my head up after another sleepless night. I looked around to see no one beside me. I was worried that maggie left. I got out of bed and peered around the corner. Maggie was sitting in the wooden chair by the window, listening to her ipod. She looked worried. A tear escaped her big swampy green eyes. I put my arm around her. She pulled an earbud out. "Hi" she whispered distantly. "Hi maggie, are you ok?" "I'm still worried, y'know my mother, it's probably killing her not knowing where I am...but I can't go back." She said. I hugged her, then kissed her. "She'll be fine, you left for the better, like I said you left for the better, you couldn't keep living there." I reassured her. "I know...can I at least call her, to tell her I'm okay?" She asked. "Of course." I said.

Maggie's p.o.v.

**phone call**

Maggie: hello? Mom?

Mom: maggie?! Is that you?!

Maggie: yeah mom, I just want to let you know, that I'm staying somewhere and I'm ok.

Mom: are you coming home?

Maggie: no mom I'm staying where I am. I'm sure you can figure out why I left.

Mom: what ever good bye, i'd like to let you know you will be no longer welcome to stay at MY house anyways.

Maggie: goodbye mother.

Jeez she was rough. What ever. That's why I left. I'm sure she doesn't even know why I left. She will never under stand me as long as I live. "How'd it go?" Billie's comforting voice asked from behind me. "Hahaha well lets just say not good, but she knows now so I don't really care how she reacted." I laughed. "Ok well get your little ass ready, I'm taking you somewhere." "Where?" I asked wondering where he was bringing me. "You'll see." I got ready. I wore a green day shirt, ripped light blue jeans, all my bracelets, my green jacket with pins on it, and my black chucks with black laces just like billie's, with thick eyeliner. It was a little awkward walking out in a green day shirt, seeings how I was with billie joe, but I figured he'd like that I was a fan. Anyways when I walked out billie looked so hot as always. Black skinny jeans, a replacements shirt, guy liner, and the same chucks as me, with a chain hanging from his pants. "Hey I like your shirt." He smiled as he led me out the door. "Shut up." I laughed. "Little bitch." He joked "good, I like being a bitch, you, you asshole!" I joked back. He put his arm around my shoulder, and I put mine around his waist. All of a sudden I felt his eyes on me. I looked up at him. "Did anyone ever tell you that you are literally the most beautiful creature....ever?" He asked with a cute little grin on his face. "No but I'm sure someone has told you that you are the most perfect man to ever walk the earth?" I asked. "Yes of course they have." He laughed. "Way to ruin the moment billie." I said. He led me through a little patch of woods, then onto a small trail of train tracks labeled "christie road".

Billie's p.o.v.

When we got there, I sat down on the tracks and patted the ground next to me indicating for her to sit next to me. "So what's this place?" She asked. "Umm, abandoned train tracks, I come here a lot. It has a unique beauty, just like you, I love it here, I've been coming here since I was 10, and I love you so..." "I love you too billie." She said as she planted a soft kiss on my lips." Then smoked. We just got high. High as the clouds. We laughed and giggled and kissed a lot. By night time the highness had worn off, and we laid down watching the stars. "So billie why, have you been coming here since you were 10?" I had been trying to avoid the thoughts all day. The month was September and today was the anniversary of my fathers death. I could feel tears welling up in my eyes. "Umm when I was 10 years old, my dad...he died of cancer." I whispered as I fought back tears. "I used here as an escape, when I needed to get away, y'know, it's the anniversary of his death today...I have been trying to avoid the thought all day." I said letting tears escape my eyes. She pulled me into her arms. "I'm sorry billie. I know it hurts, billie boo, just hold on tight, and it'll all be ok. I was barely crying anymore. She was amazing. If I didn't get her as soon as I did I would have been dead by now. She's what I need. She...she screams in silence...a sullen riot penetrating through her mind...waiting for a sign to smash the silence with the brick of self control. I sang in my head. It needed more but for now I just wanted to stay with our arms wrapped around eachother, taking in her intoxicating scent, just loving her, right now in this moment.

A/N: you guys know the drill xD

~Rage& Love