Chapter 4: On The Mission

Charlotte looked up at the clock it was 4:56, she has to go pick up Mayor Cookie!!!  She ran as fast as her little panda paws could take her.  But just then she ran into someone who looked like another panda but very very different.  He was at an ice-cream shop and ordered a ice-cream sandwich.  She went inside and asked "What is you name?"    "My name is Oli"  "Pleased to meet you Oli my name is Charlotte, I saw you polluting the water last night do you have a reason for that?"  "Uh Mayor Cookie told me to, I would never do such a thing all by myself"   "Well would you help me make the place better, Oli is it?"  "Sure!"

     "Hey Oli, do you know where to go to first I can't find anyplace to go?"   "Oh yea I do, the dump!"  "We can't find anything at the dump Mister, you think you are so smart."   "Yea you think I am stupid I will show you I am not lying trust me."

                    Meanwhile, "EDWARD she is not here yet take me to the ocean to see if she knows my secret"        "Oh yes Mayor Cookie we will be there is a jiffy"  Edward replied.   "GO GO GO NOW NOW NOW!"

       "Oli are you sure about this?"    "Of course I am go hop in there Charlotte"  Oli said with a grin.  "If you say so, but why?"   "Well just find a water bottle with water and then you can come back out."  As Charlotte dove in she put her eye on the prize. Charlotte swam through the dump as fast as she could.  Charlotte was eager to get out of this filthy place.

     "Got it!"