"wow, that movie was great." jungkook looked at the rest with big excited eyes.

"great? are you kidding me?" hoseok squeezed his eyes shut and tried to will the image of the mangled body of the girl out of his mind.

"guys, shhh. jimin is asleep." yoongi shushed the rest and everyone agreed except for seokjin who gave yoongi a knowing look.

"is everyone sleeping here tonight?" yoongi asked, motionless as he was afraid of waking jimin up who was curled up on his lap. everyone nodded and yoongi motioned for taehyung to get extra blankets in the side cupboard.

"two of you can share my bed, and i'll share a bed with jimin." yoongi quickly suggested. the rest nodded unknowingly but again, seokjin gave yoongi another look.

"i'll take your bed. the rest, sleep outside." seokjin, being the oldest, ordered and the rest grumbled but agreed. yoongi slowly shifted jimin and stood up, carrying her bridal style.

"give me a second." he carried jimin to the room and laid her on her bed. he looked at her, admiring her beauty even when she's asleep, her hair spread out around her.

"ahem." someone coughed from behind and yoongi stiffened before turning around. seokjin stood leaning on the closed door, his arms crossed.

"oh. it's you." yoongi relaxed and turned back around to arrange the blanket for jimin. seokjin snorted softly, moving to sit on yoongi's bed.

"it's easier for you now, huh?" yoongi turned back around. "what do you mean?"

"well, it's a surprise that only i know you're in love with jimin." seokjin smirked.

"the way you act around him, or her, in the past made it so obvious you have a crush on jimin."

"no, i don't" yoongi said defensively, crossing his arms. seokjin raised an eyebrow. "okay, maybe i do." he admitted, blushing slightly.

"yeah, i know you do." seokjin sassed.

"so now that jimin's a girl, wouldn't it be easier to admit your feelings? you shouldn't keep it in, y'know?" seokjin asked again. yoongi shrugged and looked at jimin sleeping peacefully.

"it doesn't make a difference whether jimin's a girl or a guy but what if she doesn't return my feelings? wouldn't it be real awkward since we're roommates?"

"then take her out on a date. make her fall in love with you. i'm sure you can do that." the older suggested. yoongi nodded with a glint in his eye.

"yeah, i can do that. i can make her like me."
~
jimin awoke to soft warm breaths on her skin.

"yoongi?" she mumbled sleepily, turning to face the other person in bed. jimin blushed as she realised her face was just an inch away from yoongi's. she stared at him, mesmerised by his smooth porcelain-like skin and pink lips.

"you done staring?" jimin's eyes widened when she realised yoongi was actually awake. blushing hard, she moved her eyes away from yoongi and to the ceiling.

"i wasn't staring." she prayed her voice didn't give her lie away.

"it's okay. i was staring at you too." yoongi cheekily winked. jimin blushed yet again, her eyes still trained on the ceiling.

"you're beautiful even when you're asleep." yoongi continued, his hands going around jimin again. he pulled her close and she squeaked helplessly.

"park jimin, will you go out on a date with me?" yoongi asked after a few moments of silence.
~
"honestly, i don't know why i bothered asking you on a date." yoongi glared at the spot above jimin's head as she stood in front of her cupboard, huffing. "yoongi?" jimin asked as she examined a white ruffly top, throwing it onto her bed.

"what."

a random shirt flew and hit yoongi in the face. "shut up." yoongi rolled his eyes and pulled the shirt off his face to see an eyeful of thighs.

"oh my gosh! close your eyes, you perv!" jimin laughed as she pulled a skirt on. yoongi swallowed thickly. it took him a while to tear his eyes away but he reluctantly turned and faced the wall.

"done!" he opened his eyes to see jimin fully dressed. his eyes widened as he took in her long legs and thick thighs rocking that white miniskirt. a plain black shirt was tucked into the skirt and her hair was pulled back into a messy ponytail. "wow..." yoongi's mouth hung open.

"do i look okay?" jimin asked, twirling a little. her miniskirt lifted a few inches and he tried his best to stare at her face. "yeah... yeah you look okay. you look more than okay." yoongi mumbled, his eyes shut tightly.

"are you alright?" he caught a whiff of her perfume and opened his eyes to see jimin staring at him.

"don't scare me like that!" he clutched his heart dramatically and fell back onto the bed. jimin giggled and stuck her hand out.

"let's go?" yoongi looked up into her shining brown eyes and smiled widely. he grabbed hold of her hand and got up, straightening his clothes.

"let's go."

~
ah so cute KEKALWKW help me and my yoonmin feels!!!