Chapter 2

Louis's POV (first day) -

I spy a little Starbucks out of the corner of my eye. Turn right, left, right again, parking space.

I lock my car as I close the door and walk into Starbucks. I buy a decaf Pike Place Roast coffee and pay. I walk back to the car and see a girl stepping out of her car. She had ombre hair - brown with blonde tips - pulled back into a ponytail. She had on a dark blue Glendale zip through hoodie and green Maynstone sweatpants. Her shoes were black Northcote Plimsoles with bright pink socks underneath. Everything fit her pretty tightly, so her... stuff... popped out more than they should.

She walked briskly towards Starbucks, her hair whipping in the cool September wind. I rolled my eyes at her; she was going to be late.

I got inside my car and turned the heated seats on. It took a few minutes, but eventually I felt the heat radiate onto my bum. I drove a few miles until I reached the school's parking lot. I got out and locked the car. I yet again saw that girl with the Glendale hoodie walking briskly towards the entrance. Did she speed or something?

"WATCH OUT!"

I turn my head and see a car speeding through the parking lot. There are four people inside a small white van with their heads out the window, three of them laughing and screaming. The last one was just plain screaming. He was pushing himself against his seat in the passanger side with a look of horror on his face. The car was heading towards me!

I jumped out of the way just as the van stopped as it hit my car, making it crash into a pole right where I was before. The passengers got out of the van, all but one laughing. I looked up at them with pure hatred.

"Watch where you're goin', assholes!" I yell as the terrified one helps me up. He has an apologetic look on his face as he looks at the damage his friends did. The driver looks at me with a smirk.

"Ooh, Prince Louis developed some language," he and his friends - besides the guy beside me - laugh. My face grows red as the driver - a tan, bulky guy with crewcut hair - stalks away, each of them kicking my million dollar Koenigsegg Agera R.

"Sorry 'bout that," he apologizes sheepishly, "I tried to make them slow down, but...."

"It's fine." It's really not, though. Dad's gonna be pissed when he finds out my car is beyond repair.

"Are you really a prince?" the guy blurts out. I nod bitterly as he widens his eyes. "But, you don't act like it!"

I think about that. I really don't, do I? Maybe, if I made sure everyone knew who I was, people would lay off. Hm, thanks, dude. You gave me the best idea ever....

Miranda's POV-

I walk into homeroom to see people running around the classroom. They were kids sitting on their desks, some throwing paper, writing rude words on the board, kissing, talking, even fighting each other!

I find a desk all the way in the back and try to ignore the wolf-whistles boys give me as I pass. I lay my head down to block out all the noise. It doesn't work.

This place sucks! How is this an expensive private school when it really just looks like a school for troubled teens?!

The teacher, Mr. Burnd, walked into the classroom and wrote what we're doing today on the board.

Roll call

Expectations

Worksheet

The class groaned at the worksheet part.

"Stop groaning, you can have partners!" the teacher said exasperatedly as the class cheered at that. This school is bipolar....