Two Years

It's been two years. Two of the best years of my life with the best boyfriend in the world, Shawn Mendes. We may have had our ups and downs but in the end we always come out stronger.

Shawn told me that he'll be picking me up in an hour, for what, do I not know. I've been figuring out what to wear for the past thirty minutes and I can't seem to be satisfied with any of my choices. In the end I settle for a simple white dress and my black converse with my frizzy hair tied in a bun. A knock on the door tells me that he's here to come and pick me up, I rush down to open the door and I see him sitting on our front porch with a bunch of flowers. "Well don't you look pretty" he says. "You don't look so bad yourself"
He pulls me closer and kisses me.I always enjoy the taste of his lips when we kiss. I can feel him smiling while we kiss, "Why you smiling?" I ask. "I just can't believe you actually sticked up me and my career for two years" he says. "Well it was worth it, I couldn't imagine anyone else better to spend my two-year anniversary with" I say with the biggest smile on my face. We walk to the car and he opens the door for me, "So where we going?" I ask since he wouldn't tell me over the phone. "I can't tell you, it's a suprise" he says. "You know how much I hate suprises" I whine. "Well if you love me then I will make the suprise even more special, when we get home". "You're lucky I love you" I say.