Emotionless

Third Person's P.O.V.

~Two Weeks Later~

      Dean is brought in front of The King of Hell, sitting in his throne.

                  "Winchester. How are you feeling?" He asks, descending his throne to be in front of Dean.

                  "Peachy." Dean replies.

                  "What do you think of going up and strolling around for a while?"

                  "I don't care."

                  "What would you do if you were to hear the angel?"

                  "Castiel?" Dean asks, a hint of disgust in his voice.

                  "Precisley." Crowley asks with a smirk. They've finally got through to him, especially with Castiel, that took a lot of torturing and needles to the brain.

                  "Nothing. He's a dick with wings.. just like Zachariah and Uriel."

                  "But I thought you loved him, that is the last thing you said."

                  "I was wrong to say that, there's no such thing as love." Dean says. His answers are robotic, like these answers have been rehearsed millions of times.

                  "And your brother? You two are family."

                   "Sam is blood. Only blood. There is no 'family business' because I have no family." He says, exactly like he's been told.

                  "Good. Let's take a stroll." Crowley snaps his fingers and he's on Earth with Dean and two other demons.

                  "Shall we call those other boys so they can greet you?" Crowley asks Dean.

                  "No. I don't want anything to do with them." Dean says harshly.

                  "Well then tell them yourself." Crowley takes out his phone.

******

         Sam paces around the bunker. Castiel leans on one of the library tables. They're trying to think of another way to get to Dean down in Hell.

        Then Sam's phone rings. Castiel looks at him as he takes out his phone.

       He sees that the number is "666". He immediately answers, putting the phone up to his ear and demands to talk to Dean.

                      "How about seeing him?" Crowley suggest.

                      "It's a trap, isn't it?" Sam asks, "We go there thinking you have Dean and then you kill us."

            Castiel walks over to Sam, his head tilted to the side and his eyebrows furrowed. Sam holds up a finger for a second, telling him to wait.

                    "It's not. Dean's here, although he might not be like you remembered him to be." Sam could hear the smirk on his face.

                    "What did you do to him?"

                    "Meet us where we made the trade. You'll be able to talk to what's there of him." Crowley hangs up and Sam stares down at his phone.

                   "Sam." Castiel says, getting his attention. Sam looks back at him and sighs.

                   "That was Crowley." Sam says, "He wants us to meet him at the place where Dean made the trade."

                    "Alright, I'll see if it's safe first." Castiel says, and flies away. Sam takes that time to put his phone away and grab the jacket that was draped over a chair.

           Castiel appears moments later and says it's safe. He presses two fingers on his forehead and appear inside the abandoned house.

          Sam immediately notices Dean standing by Crowley. He has sunglasses on, so he doesn't have his sight back. He has a few noticeable bruises and forming scars.

                   "There you two are. Fancy a chat with Dean?" He says smugly as he gestures at Dean. Crowley walks away to be with two demons.

          Castiel hesitantly makes his way towards Dean, following Sam.

                      "Dean, are you okay?" Sam asks, stopping in front of Dean. He looked different. Not the good kind of different, the bad kind. Emotionless.

                      "I'm fine." Dean says harshly, "Why are you two here?"

                     "What?" Sam asks, "Why wouldn't we take the chance to see you?"

                     "Oh, I don't know, maybe you hit a cat this time."

                    "Dean, you're my br-"

                    "You're only blood, Sam." Dean interrupts him. "You're not my brother and we are not a family. Not since you chose a demon over me. And when you actually said that we aren't brothers."

                     "What about Cas, you know you love him." Sam says, "That's the last-"

                     "Well it was a mistake to say that. There's no such thing as love. I hate him." Dean says bitterly, Castiel's heart breaks.

                     "Castiel is just an angel. Nothing more. A dick with wings just like Zachariah and Uriel." Dean says, Castiel shakes his head and back away.

                     "You're making him say all this!!" Castiel yells at Crowley, the two demons step forward to protect him.

                     "He's saying all this by himself." Crowley says, "I might helped him realize all this..but it's all him."

          Castiel's eyes starts to glow bright blue and balls up his hands into fists. Bright light emerges from within him, energy surges through his veins.

         His slightly broken wings appear on the wall behind him, created by the blinding light he's creating.

         Before he can smite all them, they disappear. He sighs and everything goes dim as before. Eyes back to his normal blue.

         He feels his eyes burn and something roll down his cheek.

          He touches his cheek and looks at his hand. He's crying. He turns and sees Sam, few tears staining his cheeks aswell. Who knows what Dean said when Castiel left to confront Crowley.

          They walk towards each other.

                     "Do you think we'll back able to fix him if we get him back?" Sam asks, Castiel sighs.

                     "Sam, he's not broken." Castiel says, "They just made him believe everything they told him. When we get him back, we just have to show him otherwise."

                     "Yeah.." Sam says, looking down.

          After a while, they go back to the bunker and split ways.