Chapter 9-

I was sat down with Liam and Zayn while Niall was playing around with his segway. Honestly, he acts like a little kid, but I guess that's one of the things I love about him.

"Hello boys, what's up?"

"Not much. Just chillin'." Liam said as he streched out a bit.

"Dudes, your fans are crazy." I said as I looked outside. I turned and saw them giggling. "What?" 

Liam looked at me and put on an american accent, "Duuude. It's so crazy."

I rolled my eyes and put on my best british accent, "Are you trying to mock me Liam?"

We had a laugh until I remembered I had something for them. I can't belive I forgot, I feel horrible. "Hey guys. Before I left some of your fans found me and gave me a scrap book."

"Cool. Where is it?" Zayn asked me as he moved his head thinking it was in my bag.

"It's in my suitcase. I'll give it to you tomorrow."

They nodded. We talked about random things when something popped in my head. "Guys, can you help me in something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"You see, Harry and Niall threw me in the pool this morning and I wanna get back at them. Could you guys help me pull a prank on them?"

"Yes!" Zayn jumped and looked around, "Let me go get Tommo. He's gonna love this. I'll be back." he walked away asking to everyone for Louis or Tommo.

Liam and I sat down for a minute in silence 'til he broked it, "So when are you gonna tell Niall?"

I looked at him with a confused look although I knew perfectly what he ment, "What am I gonna tell him?"

"C'mon Jess you don't have to pretend with me. I know you like him."

For some reason I feel like I can trust him so why not tell him everything? "Liam, I don't only like him. I think I'm falling for him."

He widened his eyes and smiled, "Wow, you have to tell him."

"I know but I don't know how to."

"You should tell him after the prank, that's for sure. Cause knowing those two boys they're gonna do something crazy. The other day they freaking put glue in my hat."

I laughed, "So that's what happened to your hair."

He laughed, "Yeah, the glue took off all my hair. No, but, in all seriousness, you need to tell him."

"I know. I need to find the perfect moment though."

We looked up and saw Zayn and Louis coming. "Okey we're gonna need four bibi guns and bibi balls."

"What exactly are we gonna do to them?" I asked with a curious face.

Zayn lifted his hands, "Attack them! Don't worry it'll just hurt a bit."

"I'm down with it."

Louis looked at me, "Jess you're the only one that can go out. Here." he handed me some money, "Go buy some guns and balls."

I nodded, "When should we do the attack?"

"After the meet and greet."

"Perfect. I'll be back as soon as posible."

I left the place with out Harry or Niall seeing me. I went running to some stores 'til I found one that sold them. There were so many. I picked two AKs and two normal ones. I looked for some bags of the small balls and quickly bought them.