Part 7

I didn't get this life just to pay my bills, get married, have a baby and die.
I have so much to do...correction... I have so many things that I want to do. Yes I am not close to them just yet but I believe I'll get there. I know I can if I want to. So now I am one step closer..... I have started wanting and dreaming. I want to be a writer. Maybe I don't know much of the sophisticated words, whatever I write may not be a bestseller, but that's fine. I want to write something to which readers can connect with, to which they can relate themselves, maybe even find a part of themselves in there. I don't want the fame, I just want to write for myself. Because first time in my life till now I have cleared the clouds and found out what I really want to do. Maybe I won't be able to take it up as a career choice but I won't stop writing be it anything,however small it is, however irrelevant it is but I won't let a day pass without writing. Maybe I won't be recognized for the pieces I write but it's okay. I shall write for myself, for my own sanity.

Yeah it took me way longer to figure out what it is that I really love doing, what it is that I never get bored of doing. Yes I made some wrong choices- I took up science and now I am doing BS in Biotechnology. Maybe if I had taken up English it would have been better. But now I am thinking of getting a diploma course in English for the start and yeah I am never going to give up writing.

In a job-oriented system like ours, success means to earn a lot of money. We often forget about out true selves, passions and desires when we tread on the road to money. Its like no money no life. Yes it is true to some extent though because everything is bought with money be it education or be it medication. To me success is becoming self-dependent and self-reliant. I want to live a quiet life, nothing too flashy. I want to earn enough money to keep my life going.

So here goes my wishlist -
1) to write a novel
2)to go on a world tour(not forgetting to visit all the museums and art galleries).
3) to do something that others have never done or never thought about it (though I don't know for now what it is)
4) to have a dslr( I like to click pictures😊)
5) to have a room full of books and to own every harlequin titles ever published ( i ❤ harlequin).

So everyone out there who think it is all done now and is too late to start again. No its not. Trust me you can start again. Its never too late to do something for yourself. You are important as are your wishes. Don't just die yet you have so many things you want to do my friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Happy to be an introvert. Post your comments below. Happy reading! So with this i end The Diary Of An Introvert.