Chapter Four

The Sibling Tributes~ Chapter Four~ The Train Part Two~

I woke up with my head on Casto's chest. His arm is wrapped around me. I smile at him, he looks so peaceful when he's sleeping. I wiggled out of his arm. I go and find a bathroom. I grabbed a pair of close from a dresser drawer and went into the bathroom and took a shower.

After a while I walked into the dining cart. Last night I couldn't really see much of it when I storming away. Now that I'm looking at it, WOW, that's all I could think. First it super bright, once my eyes adjust I understand why it was so bright. So much silver and food!

I grab an apple and take a bite. Then I grab 2 plates. I fill one plate with stuff that looks good and that I will eat. I set that plate down on a table. I take another bite of the apple and hold the apple in my teeth. I put food on the plate that I'm pretty sure he likes.

I take the food back to my train car. I set the plates down then put the apple that was in my mouth on my plate.
I start to shake Casto. "Hey Grumpy get up." I tell him shaking him.

"Five more minutes." He moans. I shove him and he falls on the floor. He groans, and a small laugh escapes my mouth.

"You think that is funny?" He asks sitting up. I'm now backing up.

"No Stay away!" I yell, He runs and tackles me to the ground. Then he does an evil thing, he started to tickle me.

"NO, NO NO STOP STOP! PLEASE STOP!!!!!!!" I yell laughing.

"What on earth is going on in hear?!" A woman yelled. Casto got off of me and I got to see the woman.

She had an ugly neon blue wig. It freaking ugly. I mean the rest of her clothes were decent, wait I take that back. The outfit is terrible.

I feel Casto vibrate from laughing. I guess Casto wrapped his arms around my wasist and pulled me closer. 

"Wait did I say that out loud?" I asked when I saw that the escort was mad.

Casto laughed again. "Yes you did."

I hit Casto arm meaning to let go of me and he did. I never hit hard, only if I'm really mad. I walk over and grabbed my plate of food and walked back to the group. I threw a grape in my mouth then said. "Well I regret nothing I said. " I smacked Casto's hand when I saw him try to take a pie looking thing that I thought looked good.
"You have a plate!" I hissed.

He sighed and walked away and got his plate of food that I got him.

We talked for a bit then we ate and went to bed. We decide that we would talk about training when we got to the capital

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey I don't know how many people are actually reading this I don't think many but sorry for the couple month wait for this. I could make up an excuse but really I just haven't been writing much And i was working on a Disney descendants story. So yeah haven't been working on thIs a bit

Meh
~N