Mikey Way Saved My Life.

I just stood there. I didn't know if i should jump or not. I looked down to the water below. The current was strong. I sighed. The longer anyone would find me would be good. I looked to my left to see a young man, looking as if he was still in his teens. I wonder why he was going to..No. I do not need to know. I looked back down to the water. I stepped down to the bottom ledge. The last ledge. I heard a splash and i closed my eyes. He was too young. A tear ran down my face. I shook my head and closed my eyes again, ready to jump. "DON'T!" Some man yelled. I shook my head, ready to go. My foot was over the water now. I felt a hand on my wrist. "Please..Don't." I put my foot back. "Why?" I said, without looking back. "Just please...don't." I turned around to see a man with longer brown hair. He was wearing thick black glasses. I sighed and went up the leadges with him. A tear ran out of my eye. He wiped it away gently. He looks so familair. "What's your name?" He asked. "V-Valerie Wi-Winslow" He smiled. "Mikey. Come on." I smiled lightly and we were now standing on the Golden Gate Bridge. He held my hand and we walked to the begining of the bridge. I hugged him. "I just- My life-" He hugged back. "It's okay." He said. "Do you have a place to go?" I shook my head. "Okay. You can stay with me, alright?" I nodded. He smiled. Was he really letting some stranger stay with him?